"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any particular reasoning to back that up? Not disputing you, just wondering.

The Japanese release schedule. Its starting order was:

Marth

Roy + Lief

Micaiah + Alm + Gold/Silver

Here, we're starting with:

Marth

Roy

We're obviously going to get Micaiah today to complete the set. And while they've pushed things around slightly, perhaps to highlight that, yes, Marth and Roy are in this game, I don't believe we'll see a fundamentally different order for these maps or an order than turns out slower overall. So looking forward, I'm thinking we'll see something like:

Micaiah + Lief

Elincia + Alm + Gold/Silver

I don't think there's much of a chance they'll hold back Gold/Silver longer than approximately this time next week.

Edited by Othin

So, saw someone on GameFAQs say that this week there's a $6 "Golden Pack". Obviously Gold and Silver is one of the packs, but anyone know what the other two are? Won't be getting access to my 3DS for at least another 8 hours, so definitely can't check myself.

I'm assuming it's the Entombed Heaven and the Infinite Divine Weapons DLC. The Infinite Divine Weapons DLC also gives you a Silver Card if you don't have it in your inventory already after you beat it, and it halves the cost of all goods you buy.

So, saw someone on GameFAQs say that this week there's a $6 "Golden Pack". Obviously Gold and Silver is one of the packs, but anyone know what the other two are? Won't be getting access to my 3DS for at least another 8 hours, so definitely can't check myself.

All three are: "The Golden Gaffe, EXPonential Growth, and Infinite Regalia".

And yes, those are the exact names.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by Diortem

Yay, another pack!

It's the Gold and Silver DLC, the EXP one ( entombeds ) and the Infinite Weapons with Eltshan.

Kinda safe to assume the next packs are gonna be :

Red x Blue

Light x Dark

Conversations

Future of Despair

Palla, Catria and Est

Strongest One will probably be alone

Awesome. I'm almost tempted to drop my Hard run (I think I may have screwed the difficulty by grinding for skills (mostly Galeforce and Counter) to pass on to kids, and then fighting said children's more difficult maps) and boot up a Lunatic run now...

Question about Spotpass.

For the Spotpass-distributed paralogues, are you only allowed to get them after you reached that point? Or can you get them, and then they unlock themselves when you get to that point?

Also, I'm assuming once you get the Spotpass once, it'll unlock itself in every subsequent playthrough, like DLC. Is that correct?

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Question about Spotpass.

For the Spotpass-distribute paralogues, are you only allowed to get them after you reached that point? Or can you get them, and then they unlock themselves when you get to that point?

Also, I'm assuming once you get the Spotpass once, it'll unlock itself in every subsequent playthrough, like DLC. Is that correct?

Unsure about the second one, but I'm only at chapter 9 and was still able to add the SpotPass paralogue to the world map.