Prequel to PoR Discussion

Fireman

That's what I was thinking too. We all know Ashnard and Zephiel were cruel and evil in their own game, but perhaps perhaps Ashnard was an innocent little boy just like Zephiel.

Ashnard as a boy-

Almehda: Ashnard! Could you help me fix my dolly?

Ashnard: Why yes, dear sister, I'd be happy to fix your doll. Just let big(?) brother take care of it *fixes*

Almehda: Oh thank you, Ashnard! It's as good as new. Here, *gives bread* take these to mother and father. It's the bread we earned by helping the needy the other day

Ashnard: Oh yes, you me and Raijon did a fabulous job. Now those little tykes will have a splendid christmas. I'll take these to mother and father. Have a wonderful day, sis!

Just like Zephiel and Anakin Skywalker... What a shame...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, Ashnard and Rajaion weren't brothers until Ashnard married Almedha. XD

But it would be interesting. Makes you wonder who it was the screwed Ashnard up, if he used to be innocent. Speaking of which, I wonder what the old King of Daein was like...

But it would be interesting. Makes you wonder who it was the screwed Ashnard up, if he used to be innocent. Speaking of which, I wonder what the old King of Daein was like...

I was thinking more like Izuka or Sephiran's doing but a crazed abusive Father works to.

*facepalms* oh yeah, Ashnard isn't Almedha's sister,

He's her freakin husband

. Oh well, you all get the joke

Would be interesting if the old King of Daein was exactly like King Desmond from FE7....

I thought their portraits looked kind of similar.

And it'd be dumb if Ashnard wasn't born a bastard.

I thought their portraits looked kind of similar.

And it'd be dumb if Ashnard wasn't born a bastard.

Bastard as in illegitimate? Ashnard probably was, considering what he said about killing his father and stepmother, and what Tanith said about nobody expecting him to become king.

That would be a difference between him and Zephiel, though: Zephiel was legitimate.

I'm pretty sure that Ashnard was more of a bastard than his father... but then again, Zephiel ended up being more of a bastard than Desmond...

After all, it was Ashnard's ambitions, not those of his father, that resulted in Gawain's desertion.

• 2 weeks later...
it would be nice! but i still stand in my opinion, that it would have been better to have made the prequel first, THEN FE9 and 10.

but i'm all for trying it out if its ever made which i highly doubt

That. Although it will not happen.