Prequel to PoR Discussion

Fireman

A prequel to PoR may be interesting, but I have a feeling we've all seen the last of Tellius.

i have to agree there. all of the fire emblem games haven't had more than 2 games in each land, not counting remakes.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unit List:

(*=Lord)

PART:1:Deain Revolution

*Greil: Ranger->Hero->Vanguard

*Elena: Cleric->Preistess->Vlakerie

*Zelgius: Page->Black Guard->Black Knight

Volke: Theif->Rogue->Assassin

Bryce: Axe Armour->Axe Gen->Marshall

Tauroneo: Sword Armour->Sword Gen->Marshall

Lanvega: Lance Knight->Lance Pal->Silver Knight

Izuka: Summoner

Ashnard: Prince (Wyvern Knight With Swords)

Almehda: Black Dragon

PART:2:Bengion Uprise

*Misasha: Empress

Sephiran: Dark Sage-> Prime Minister

Hetzal: Preist->Bishop->Saint

Lekain: Bishop->Saint

Numida: Mage->Sage->Archsage

Oliver: Bishop->Saint

Valtome: Shaman->Druid->Summoner

Haar: Wyvern Rider->Wyvern Knight->Wyvern Lord

Shihiram: Wyvern Lord

Sigrun: Pegasus Knight->Falco Knight->Seraph Knight

Rafiel: Heron

Stefan: Myrmidon->Swordmaster-.>Trueblade

PART:3:Fleeing Deain

Ranulf: Cat

Renning: Gold Knight

Titania: Axe Knight->Axe Pal->Gold Knight

Shinnon: Archer->Sniper->Marksman

PART:4: Ashnard's first Attack

All unit's from before minus Ashnard and Almedha

actually, the game should start with Greil training Zelgius

I just had a weird image of Gawain and a young Zelgius fighting with wooden swords in Nevassa, and Gawain knocking Zelgius to the ground and saying "Well, Zelgius, you had enough?"

Unit List:

(*=Lord)

PART:1:Deain Revolution

*Zelgius: Page->Black Guard->Black Knight

Bryce: Axe Armour->Axe Gen->Marshall

Tauroneo: Sword Armour->Sword Gen->Marshall

Lanvega: Lance Knight->Lance Pal->Silver Knight

Izuka: Summoner

Ashnard: Prince (Wyvern Knight With Swords)

Almehda: Black Dragon

PART:2:Bengion Uprise

*Misasha: Empress

Sephiran: Dark Sage-> Prime Minister

Hetzal: Preist->Bishop->Saint

Lekain: Bishop->Saint

Numida: Mage->Sage->Archsage

Oliver: Bishop->Saint

Valtome: Shaman->Druid->Summoner

Haar: Wyvern Rider->Wyvern Knight->Wyvern Lord

Shihiram: Wyvern Lord

Sigrun: Pegasus Knight->Falco Knight->Seraph Knight

Rafiel: Heron

Stefan: Myrmidon->Swordmaster-.>Trueblade

PART:3:Fleeing Deain

Ranulf: Cat

Renning: Gold Knight

Titania: Axe Knight->Axe Pal->Gold Knight

Shinnon: Archer->Sniper->Marksman

PART:4: Ashnard's first Attack

All unit's from before minus Ashnard and Almedha

Greil's promote should be ranger lord than hero.

also renning has nothing to do in there. also stefan and rafiel shouldn't be there.

back on topic the idea is great but i was thinking on a prequel further back I mean a video of the great flood would be great.

Greil's promote should be ranger lord than hero.

also renning has nothing to do in there. also stefan and rafiel shouldn't be there.

back on topic the idea is great but i was thinking on a prequel further back I mean a video of the great flood would be great.

they will never do it. they haven't done it in the past, why should it be any different

Why shouldn't Stefan and Rafiel be there?

because herons were neutral at that time.

and branded were hated by laguz and beorc alike so i doubt that stefan would join.

because herons were neutral at that time.

and branded were hated by laguz and beorc alike so i doubt that stefan would join.

herons weren't neutral, they were dying in a terrible fire that consumed their homes

they will never do it. they haven't done it in the past, why should it be any different

i know but i just thought it would be great to be able to see the great flood and how Yune was put inside the medallion.

It still doesn't mean they shouldn't be there...

And Branded are still hated in PoR/RD (well, by most people). Doesn't mean he can't join...

never mind i give up you win

Let's see what we know happens based on dates in PoR...

Given that PoR ends in spring 646 and took about a year...

Anyway, Misaha emancipated the Laguz in 624, and a year later (625) she was assassinated and the Serenes herons massacred. Ashnard kidnapped Lillia on the night of the massacre.

Sometime around 625, maybe earlier, Ashnard got involved with Almedha and had a son, ultimately resulting in Almedha's loss of her powers and Rajaion's ill-fated attempt to save her and her son in 627. I think that this was also about the time that Gawain changed his name to Greil and fled to Gallia with Elena. He probably didn't know anything about Ashnard's son, though, even though he also ended up in Gallia after Ashnard abandoned him.

Some time in the late 620s or early 630s, Ashnard's son is taken in by an old mage in Gallia and drilled mercilessly in the magical arts. We still do not know who brought Ashnard's son to Gallia, or when... or why...

In short, a prequel centered around the 620s would probably have to cover a substantial period of time, whereas I think that PoR and RD lasted about a year each.

Edited by Paper Jam

Let's see what we know happens based on dates in PoR...

Given that PoR ends in spring 646 and took about a year...

Anyway, Misaha emancipated the Laguz in 624, and a year later (625) she was assassinated and the Serenes herons massacred. Ashnard kidnapped Lillia on the night of the massacre.

Sometime around 625, maybe earlier, Ashnard got involved with Almedha and had a son, ultimately resulting in Almedha's loss of her powers and Rajaion's ill-fated attempt to save her and her son in 627. I think that this was also about the time that Gawain changed his name to Greil and fled to Gallia with Elena. He probably didn't know anything about Ashnard's son, though, even though he also ended up in Gallia after Ashnard abandoned him.

Some time in the late 620s or early 630s, Ashnard's son is taken in by an old mage in Gallia and drilled mercilessly in the magical arts. We still do not know who brought Ashnard's son to Gallia, or when...

In short, a prequel centered around the 620s would probably have to cover a substantial period of time, whereas I think that PoR and RD lasted about a year each.

you know, it doesn't have to cover THAT much. i say from the time greil was a noble of daein until he arrived to gallia.

and we're forgetting something important about the game..... Micaiah.

the game should tell us about her birth and how she was "killed"

you know, it doesn't have to cover THAT much. i say from the time greil was a noble of daein until he arrived to gallia.

and we're forgetting something important about the game..... Micaiah.

the game should tell us about her birth and how she was "killed"

true micaiah how could i forged

I must guess that when Misaha was assassinated, her son and granddaughter had fled Begnion for Daein, and the Senate greatly exaggerated the reports of their demise. It makes as much sense as any other theory as to how Micaiah ended up in Daein...

Now that I think about it... I had always assumed that Misaha's son was Sanaki's father, since Misaha's daughter, if she existed, should have succeeded her as apostle. But if Misaha DID have a daughter, who happened to be a fugitive in Daein...

I just had a weird image of Gawain and a young Zelgius fighting with wooden swords in Nevassa, and Gawain knocking Zelgius to the ground and saying "Well, Zelgius, you had enough?"

This is exactly what I envisioned.

It would make an interesting last line in the game if Gawain said "No, my name is Greil now."

Something to that effect...

What if the "tendon slashing" part was like a promotion point in the story, only it was like a demotion, and you had to more or less retrain Greil after that?

What if the "tendon slashing" part was like a promotion point in the story, only it was like a demotion, and you had to more or less retrain Greil after that?

Like Sothe losing Luck when he promotes in RD, because his maximum Luck as a Rogue is higher than as a Whisper?

I could see that with Greil.