Prequel to PoR Discussion

Fireman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, depending how far back the prequel goes, there are many things that can be explored in this game, even though not all of these points have much to do with the plot.

-Zihark's old girlfriend.

-The relationship between Volke and Bastian and how they seem to know eachother so well.

-Lol, maybe we can finally learn more about who the hell Devdan/Danved is?

I'm also sure all the laguz would still be around, since they live for quite a long time. XD

Well, depending how far back the prequel goes, there are many things that can be explored in this game, even though not all of these points have much to do with the plot.

-Zihark's old girlfriend.

-The relationship between Volke and Bastian and how they seem to know eachother so well.

-Lol, maybe we can finally learn more about who the hell Devdan/Danved is?

I'm also sure all the laguz would still be around, since they live for quite a long time. XD

Volke and Bastian have a prior relationship?

LOL! Now that you pointed it out, I just noticed that my wording could be taken two ways. XD

But yeah, from Bastian and Volke's supports, it seems like they had known each other long before the Ashnard war.

Volke:

You there, in the bushes.

You have until the count of five to show yourself before I start throwing sharp objects.

One...two...four...

Bastian:

Oh, dear! Keep those daggers sheathed, dearest Volke!

I can see why you've earned such a reputation.

Volke:

Oh. Hello, Bastian.

At the very least they'd heard of eachother.

Maybe Volke and Bastain grew up as orphans on the street. Volke learned to use the dagger while Bastain....learned to be a street performer....

Or maybe Bastain hired Volke for a lot of jobs to help him achieve his status in the Crimean royal family somehow....

So many theories.....

Edited by Fireman

I wouldn't be surprised if they did make a prequel with Volke in it, but we would learn no more about him than we did in PoR and RD...

That would be a slap to the face...

what he was a drug addict and did mercenary work to make money?

No he grew up poor learned to steal, got good at stealing, learned to kill, got good at that, combined two professions and became RICH!

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

you know what would be awesome? if we saw how Ashnard became corrupted.

I bet he was a very nice person who delivered gold to the needy children and one day he was going to sell a medallion he had found so he could give away that moeny to chariy, but when he touched it he went corruption on everyone's ass

Maybe Ashnard was like Zephiel.

We all know what Zephiel was like as a young boy, and how he turned out...

That's what I was thinking too. We all know Ashnard and Zephiel were cruel and evil in their own game, but perhaps perhaps Ashnard was an innocent little boy just like Zephiel.