Hello Everyone

Princess Leanne

So as the title says hi everyone on the forum =) I've had this account for a long time but I've never used it until now ! I don't remember why I created it but now I'm glad I did . I've been using the serenesforest site for such a long time and to me it's the best place to go if you want to find anyhting about any fire emblem ^^ I've been a FE fan for very long I don't really remember since when I love these games. I've started playing with FE 7 but I was very young so I only finished it years later when I got interested in it again xD I've then played FE8 to 10 my favorite being Radiant Dawn as it is the game that really got me interested . I must have played each of these games several times already but I never get tired ;) I am obssessed with a character who is Sephiran , I absolutely love this character so if anyone here is interested in him they can come talk to me =) I also have tons of pictures of him xD I like writing but I don't think I will write any fanfic here as I don't consider myself good enough in English to write something decent =p other than that I am a studient who just left high school and I'm going to study english =) I hope I can have interesting FE converstions here and interesting conversations at all too ;D

so that's all for my little "introduction" which is not so small . I hope to talk to you soon ;)

PS: I'm sorry if there are any mistakes I'm from :France: xD

Ah...Hi my Princess and welcome to the Forest! I also love FE10 above every other FE game, it's the best! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

You can try some FE10 Drafts and maybe pay a visit at the DTE thread in the FE drafts section. Enjoy your stay! Such magnificent essence is always welcome here!

Btw...

166px-Sephiran.png

gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

SepherIan is definitely one of the best people on this site. As for fanfics you could always use google translate of your french stuff, I guarantee that they will make them more hilarious but less good aside from the hilarity. Welcome to the forest.