What do you wanna do?

Gatrie: Guns Blazing

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CGV would you mind if I hired you in the future?

I guess not, but it'll be a while. I still haven't started to take classes yet

It's a good thing we have people like you around here to fix all our errors. ^_^

yeah I was thinking the same thing. He brings out the truth in us

I'm currently interested in the police force. I've applied for a Police Sciences course at a university, but I'm not sure if I'll get into it. One way or another, I'll get there. I've also thought about being a Primary School teacher (4 year-olds through to 11 year-olds). I don't mind what I do as long as I get decent pay and I enjoy the job.

I still want to be a doctor.

Funny story, some friends of my uncle's are career councilors and they talked to me at my grandmother's funeral about my career choices. That was really an innapropriate time to do something like that >_>

But I want to help people, hence the interest in medicine, and I can easily see myself as a computer technician.

The interesting point of that conversation was when they said I could go into prosthetics and rehabilitation. Think... I could invent Auto-mail! :D

They've actually been working on prosthetics that work like auto-mail, they're just not metal. So there's actually a chance you could manage to perfect/patent/sell it. Lol.

This reminds me of countless grade school teachers asking me what I want to be when I grow up. I remember in second grade I wanted to be either a paleontologist, an engineer (the kind that drives trains), or a firefighter... lol @ my past self.

Funny story, some friends of my uncle's are career councilors and they talked to me at my grandmother's funeral about my career choices. That was really an innapropriate time to do something like that >_>

But I want to help people, hence the interest in medicine, and I can easily see myself as a computer technician.

The interesting point of that conversation was when they said I could go into prosthetics and rehabilitation. Think... I could invent Auto-mail! :D

That's the most well thought out post in the thread. Where's that victory pic?

I think I'm going to go into engineering, my family has it running through their veins.

that's why your practicing surgery in FftF

My dad's a lawyer, so I've been raised hearing about different cases he worked on, learning aspects of the law, and being around his friends. I'd like to major in psychology and go into law, then work my way up the latter until I can get elected as a D.A. I'm not sure where I want to practice law though. Part of me wants to stay here, and the other part wants to get out of Texas; maybe work in California or New York. This is all assuming I can pass the bar exam of course.