Jojo's Bizarre Adventures All-Star Battle

grandjackal

Same here man!

Man, this is gonna be awesome. Thing is though I'm only most familiar with the Stardust Crusader saga, so I'm not hyper aware of some of these other characters. Still, that last few seconds of the trailer...

If not Jojo, I know who I'm maining.

The only game I've played by CC2 was pretty bad, and as was mentioned, this likely won't cross the borders of Japan, but oh man I am still hyped I don't even care, thanks for posting this :T

I saw this at the Jojo conference. I stayed up way too freaking late to see, and all what I have to say is...

*inhales deeply*

KLSDJHSDFJIDFJSDFJGSKODFGPSDTPRgDFJGJSDFgJFODGOFJDFGASFJASDOFJsd

WHEN I FIRST SAW IT I STARTED SCREAMING AS SILENTLY BUT AT THE SAME TIME AS LOUDLY AS I COULD BUT IT WAS LIKE 1 IN THE MORNING AND I DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE MY MOM UP BUT THEN I STARTED TO CRY BECAUSE IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I WAS SERIOUSLY OVERTIRED AND I WOKE HER UP ANYWAY AND IT WAS SO ASDFJDFJSDFJAOGHDFGJD:OFJADGDFOHGDFOJGD

THEN I STARTED BLOGGING ABOUT IT AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS THE SAME AND THERE WAS A LOT OF HYPERVENTILATING AND CRYING AND SCREAMING AND A LOT OF THROATS HURT RIGHT NOW BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT

ALSO, JOJO ANIME THAT COMES OUT IN OCTOBER ADJLJFSDJF:ALSJDFS:AJFD

IF YOU GO TO NIGHTMARE'S PROFILE YOU WILL SEE HOW I REACTED AT 2 IN THE MORNING WHEN THE CONFERENCE WAS OVER.

ALSO, I HAVE HD 1080p SCREENS OF THE TRAILER OF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

*inhales again and clears throat* Ahem.

I'm going to have to find a PS3 for cheap because I'm not passing this up.

I saw this at the Jojo conference. I stayed up way too freaking late to see, and all what I have to say is...

*inhales deeply*

KLSDJHSDFJIDFJSDFJGSKODFGPSDTPRgDFJGJSDFgJFODGOFJDFGASFJASDOFJsd

WHEN I FIRST SAW IT I STARTED SCREAMING AS SILENTLY BUT AT THE SAME TIME AS LOUDLY AS I COULD BUT IT WAS LIKE 1 IN THE MORNING AND I DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE MY MOM UP BUT THEN I STARTED TO CRY BECAUSE IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I WAS SERIOUSLY OVERTIRED AND I WOKE HER UP ANYWAY AND IT WAS SO ASDFJDFJSDFJAOGHDFGJD:OFJADGDFOHGDFOJGD

THEN I STARTED BLOGGING ABOUT IT AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS THE SAME AND THERE WAS A LOT OF HYPERVENTILATING AND CRYING AND SCREAMING AND A LOT OF THROATS HURT RIGHT NOW BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT

ALSO, JOJO ANIME THAT COMES OUT IN OCTOBER ADJLJFSDJF:ALSJDFS:AJFD

IF YOU GO TO NIGHTMARE'S PROFILE YOU WILL SEE HOW I REACTED AT 2 IN THE MORNING WHEN THE CONFERENCE WAS OVER.

ALSO, I HAVE HD 1080p SCREENS OF THE TRAILER OF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

*inhales again and clears throat* Ahem.

I'm going to have to find a PS3 for cheap because I'm not passing this up.

You like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure very much! I am so proud of you. See you didn't kill the thread.

The only game I've played by CC2 was pretty bad, and as was mentioned, this likely won't cross the borders of Japan, but oh man I am still hyped I don't even care, thanks for posting this :T

When you say the only game you played by them is bad please don't tell me you mean a .hack game.

Please. I need this.

One word.........................WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah sadly I don't think there's going to be that many minor characters from each part.

At least I won't miss fucking Petshop, but I especially enjoyed playing with Hol Horse.

Don't hate on Petshop because he was a bit OP.

Edited by Sirius

Oh come on, Petshop wouldn't have lasted long if it wasn't fighting Iggy.

Tell me that Petshop would still be OP if it was going after Abdul, Jotaro, or heck, even Polnareff.

Dude did you look at that matchup list? 7, 6, 7 respectively. He doesn't break even on a single one in the list, in fact. No one else is even close to him in pure numbers, there.

Dude did you look at that matchup list? 7, 6, 7 respectively. He doesn't break even on a single one in the list, in fact. No one else is even close to him in pure numbers, there.

If you're talking about the game and not the manga, then I apologize, I was talking about the manga. I did see the matchup, but that chart is a little confusing...

You guys should see how Tumblr lit up after the anime was announced; The Game got some people happy. The anime, though, caused the Jojo blogs to light up like the Fourth of July.

...Appropriate, since it was around that point in time.