Rate the SFer: Day one-Vincent ASM

Please make one for me so that I may weed out anyone who attempts to place their lips on my ass. :Knoll:

I give you permission to weed me out even if I don't try to attempt to place either or all of my lips on your ass (but I'll put my lips on ur ass it if it helps u cuz ur so great)

Made my Canas badge an actuality.

9.9999999/10 (with a -.0000001 bias because i don't know if his name is actually Vincent ASM

Please make one for me so that I may weed out anyone who attempts to place their lips on my ass. :Knoll:

I DO know there's one exception however. And it's full of rich Vitamin C.

... I can't believe I'm saying crap like this at Mumu outside the FE4 Thread. lolololololol.gif

Anyways, unit rating:

10/10 Because I've been able to bother him about random crap about hacking pretty much anytime. Quite the person to have a discussion about the frustrations of FE10 hacking. XD

-1 Bias for killing my money. Nayuta no Kiseki.

Total 9/10

8/10

Pros:

>Best availability

>Decent growths

>Great weapon ranks

Cons:

>Mediocre base stats

>Low movement

Edited by Esme

Doesn't this fit under some forum rule about no threads about users? Something staple on many other sites.

Isn't there a link to the forum rules on whatever page of the forums you're on, so you can find out?

That being said, there is a rule about not calling out members, but not a rule about discussing other members, and one of the admins of this site actually made a set of "rate the admin" topics in FftF.

Doesn't this fit under some forum rule about no threads about users? Something staple on many other sites.

It's a joke and I'm sure Vincent is game for the lulz. If it expands too much further than this then we'll probably run into a problem.

EDIT: bah, too slow :(:

Edited by 1st Mate Bob

Well critiquing the mods/admins actually had a purpose. This on the other hand is just for fun, but that fun will be taken too far probably because some people on this forum could be too sensitive for this x3 And it will also end up setting the forest on fire maybe even though this is far from the forest but only by a millimetre because those being criticized are gonna be like "no ur wrong i'm da best" etc

Either way, who knows. Sounds like Greeny's not dropping this so let's just see how this goes I suppose~

I almost feel like maybe this should be bumped over to the forum games since this is kinda similar to those HnH topics that are in there. And they will also be out of my sight if they are moved there

Well critiquing the mods/admins actually had a purpose. This on the other hand is just for fun, but that fun will be taken too far probably because some people on this forum could be too sensitive for this x3 And it will also end up setting the forest on fire maybe even though this is far from the forest but only by a millimetre because those being criticized are gonna be like "no ur wrong i'm da best" etc

Either way, who knows. Sounds like Greeny's not dropping this so let's just see how this goes I suppose~

I almost feel like maybe this should be bumped over to the forum games since this is kinda similar to those HnH topics that are in there. And they will also be out of my sight if they are moved there

Wut purpose did critiquing the admins have?

Yes it should probably be in forum games if it's going to be.

Wut purpose did critiquing the admins have?

Yes it should probably be in forum games if it's going to be.

I guess Tangy wanted to know which mods would've been the best to keep/change around? And to show them what everyone thinks they do wrong or could do better Though I think the admin topics were just for funsies~

Edited by Freohr Datia