Jedi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch.11 - 7 turns / 7 turns

Renault tanks, Athos kills.

Ch.12 - 4 turns / 11 turns

Athos and Pent tag team. Louise kills Peg Knights. Jaffer nabs bosskill, and Karel focuses on selfimprovement.

Ch.13 - 10 turns / 21 turns

Pent, Renault (to recruit Farina) and Karel went south, while Athos and Jaffar hit the house.

Ch.13x - 7 turns / 28 turns

Karla is an awesome at tanking. Pent deals with most of the brigands, and Karel handles the southeast enemies. Jaffar does most of the killing and Athos chips.

Ch.14 - 8 turns / 36 turns

Erk deals with Soldiers and recruits Wallace (Goddess Icon = cash). Jaffar does some soloing, and Athos continues to chip. Karel takes the beach.

Ch.15 - 7 turns / 43 turns

Karel takes left side. Jaffar takes east. Pent, Athos and Farina go south and kill stuff.

Ch.16 - 7 turns / 50 turns

Hawkeye and friends deal with everything near them (mostly Isadora and Heath). Ninian keeps dancing Athos, and Jaffar keeps killing things. Pent, Farina and Karel all grab kills when the opprotunity arises.

Unit	Level	HP   STR  SKL  SPD  LUK  DEF  RES
Athos	10.36	21   12   10   8    7    6    10
Jaffar	6.96	29   17   23   21   10   15   8
Karel	8.41    20   11   17   13   13   8    8
Pent    8.25    22   10   10   9    11   8    9
Farina  8.07    21   9    11   15   6    9    10
Ninian	3.60    16   0    0    13   12   6    5

Edited by Lucina

Ahoy there everyone. Game crashes on turn 2 of Ch.19, probably due to Lucius.

idk how to fix it.

I remember doing a little bit of testing for this for SDS, and I ran into the same problem. He should have a version that fixes it. If memory serves, that patch also fixed Hawkeye's inability to use Wolf Beil.

Hawkeye can already use Wolf Beil in the patch provided in the OP.

I know it can be fixed through Nightmare, but I'm not sure how to fix it. Never used Nightmare before.

Horace helped me and Orange out with this on IP Chat.

1. Go to the Rom Hacking Section and download the Nightmare Program (original) and the GBA Nightmare Modules.

2. Open up the Nightmare program, go to File, and open up the RR rom. The screen of Nightmare will still be blank, but the top should read the name of your rom.

3. Now go to Modules, and Load Module. Go to the file with the FE7 Nightmare Modules, then the one which says Chapter Unit Editor, and then the Chapter 19 one.

4. Now, near the top, it should say 0x00, and the rest of the screen should be about Eliwood. Open up the drop-down menu currently at 0x00 and change it to 0x88.

5. Now, the value beside "Loading Y Co-ordinate" is probably 0. Change it to 5. Then go to File, click Apply Changes, and then again in File, click Save Rom.

6. Now, go back to the drop-down menu and change it from 0x88 to 0x8A. If the value beside "Loading Y Co-ordinate" is not 5, change this to 5 as well. If so, once again, Apply Changes and Save Rom.

7. Close the program, restart the chapter, and it should work.

If these instructions don't work, I probably relayed them wrongly, and you should ask Horace.

Chapter 11- 8/8 turns

Well, that was rather annoying. Athos went south and killed things and Renault opened doors and stuff and also picked up Red Gem because why not.

Unit     Class          Level    HP ST SK SP LC DF RS  Weapon Level 
Athos    Lord           04.09    17 08 09 06 05 05 06  C Anima

Chapter 12- 4/12 turns

Athos being the best that he is, soloes the top portion, while Jaffar takes care of the bottom with some help from Nino.

Athos    Lord           06.51    19 10 09 08 06 06 07  C Anima
Jaffar   Assassin       02.02    27 17 21 20 08 12 07  A Swords
Nino     Mage           02.02    17 05 07 10 08 03 05  D Anima

Chapter 13- 7/19 turns

Hector and Athos take topside, Nino goes and soloes the bottom portion.

Athos    Lord           08.51    20 11 10 10 06 06 08  C Anima
Jaffar   Assassin       02.12    27 17 21 20 08 12 07  A Swords
Nino     Mage           05.42    19 06 09 12 09 04 06  C Anima

Chapter 13x- 7/26 turns

Athos    Lord           10.20    21 11 11 10 07 06 09  C Anima
Jaffar   Assassin       02.42    27 17 21 20 08 12 07  A Swords
Nino     Mage           08.99    20 08 10 14 10 04 07  C Anima

Started.

Chapter 11: 7/7

Got the Red Gem too.

Chapter 12: 4/11

Highlight was Athos getting a 1% crit on Zagan with Fire. It allowed for a 4-turn (although it probably would've also been possible without the crit had I positioned Louise better on Turn 2). Louise is awesome.

Chapter 13: 7/18

Could've 6 turned if I'd had another guy. Sadly I didn't. Louise procs STR and is still awesome.

Chapter 13x: 7/25

Athos got the bosskill, and procs both MAG and SPD a couple times. Louise doesn't proc STR but is still awesome.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Ch.17 - 13 turns / 63 turns

Took two extra turns to get the Hero Crest, but Karel is ready for it so why not? Pent is my bulkiest unit, which made this map pretty tough in the middle parts. Didn't get Legault, which will probably screw me over hard later.

Ch.17x - 3 turns / 66 turns

Farina flies to Fargus with help from Ninian. Early dancer rocks.

Ch.18 - 7 turns / 73 turns

Promoted Karel at Lv.10. Got all the droppable items. Pent and Karel take right side. Athos and Farina take left side. Farina crits with Killer Lance can gets boss kill.

Ch.19 - 6 turns / 79 turns

Promoted Pent at Lv.12. Farina torch spams our way to the boss. Athos gets boss kill. Lucius dies, but whatever.

Ch.19x - 7 turns / 86 turns

Aion's avoid is really high, but its no match for Karel's supersword. Ninian did lots of dancing, and Farina is just waiting for the Elysian whip.

Ch.20 - 9 turns / 95 turns

A lot of this chapter involved protecting forced Hawkeye and Karla since they're so weak. But Hawkeye was needed to recruit Raven, which he did. Athos doubles and nukes the boss with Drakefire (or whatever its called). Karel take on the Paladin wave and Pent nabs treasure.

Ch.21 - 7 turns / 102 turns

Run fast, cause there aren't a lot of enemies. Raven got bosskill since he's low levelled. Farina got Elysian Whip.

Ch.22 - 8 turns / 110 turns

Promoted Farina at Lv.12. Basically just rush. Farina took the left side. Hawkeye recruited Sain. Athos recruited Kent.

Ch.23 - 4 turns / 114 turns

Farina ferries Karel, and they kill stuff. Got a Hero Crest and Fila's Might.

Ch.24 Lloyd - 3 turns / 117 turns

Promoted Raven at Lv.15 and Sain at Lv.13. Karel lures out Lloyd, and together with Raven Lloyd falls. Didn't get any villages though.

Athos	20.00	26   20   15   13   14   8    17
Karel	11.55   42   17   23   18   19   10   11
Pent    7.24    29   14   12   13   15   14   13
Farina	3.57    31   12   14   17   7    12   15
Ninian	8.22    19   0    0    18   17   7    7
Raven   1.08    38   12   16   21   7    10   4
Sain    1.29    32   15   12   13   9    11   4

Ch 11 8/8

Athos breaks wall, Renault becomes one

Ch 12 6/14

I make use of Louise for the one time I can, and Athos slays things, while Harken has a rocky start and Jaffar backs him up

Ch 13 8/22

Harken goes left to Merlinus, Jaffar and Athos go down and I kill Farina and move forward without much trouble

Ch 13X 7/29

WALLS, Also Harken gains some levels but NO EFFING SPD, Athos gains some nice levels on the other hand

Ch 14 11/40

Was fairly easy all things considered.. got Geitz with Harken, while Jaffar guarded Merlinus... a Pirate hovered in the water too long due to a mistake of mine and cost me turns

Ch 15 7/47

Harken, Geitz [who misses alot] and Athos hold the front line while Jaffar holds the back

Ch 16 7/54

RUN RUN RUN... also sell Hawklyn's Blue Gem and have Heath buy some Vul's while I can.. Ninian makes this go faster, people level, Geitz still misses alot of people Harken still doing tons of damage but no doubles... Athos roflstomps the boss

Ch 17 12/66

Got the Hero Crest, killed Legault who stole some Vul's from Athos [big mistake] Harken and Geitz hold the back door

Ch 17X 8/74

I waited.. then after I got darts Secret Book for Geitz.. RUSHED took me acouple tries as Harken coulden't handle the mage and shaman, also this was won mainly thanks to Athos who capped at lvl 20

Ch 18 7/81

Nice Boat

niceboat3.jpg

Geitz and Athos after selling some gems and unuseable weapons, and shoping.. go to town on the Shaman's to the left they stood no chance against either.. Meanwhile Harken solos the right, I get a Guiding Ring and Geitz kills the boss and from this point Geitz starts doubling everything

Harken changed class at lvl 16

Ch 19 6/87

RUN RUN RUN.. Also Canas manages to solo many northern enemies via Nosferatu also NPC Lucius holds off the enemies headed for Merlinus.. Ninian helps the new HERO Harken Longsword Uhai

Ch 19x 7/94

RUN RUN, NINIAN RUN RUN, Geitz owns some mages, Harken owns the amours with handaxes both, magic seal comes out? No problem, Harken and Geitz take down the boss, Canas stays behind to deal with the Pegasus

I'd post stats if the effing CODE would work right and not jumble everything up Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Chapter 14: 5/30

Jaffar killed bitches in the left, Hector killed bitches at the bottom, Louise killed bitches in the right, and Wallace killed a bitch in the top. Wallace will never double anything in his life, but he got tinked by everything in the chapter except Erik, whom he never battled anyway. Athos got more MAG/SPD levels.

Chapter 15: 7/37

Louise sniped Sealen across the wall. Killed the Thief once he stole the Silver Axe.

Chapter 16: 5/42

Hawkeye and Rath stay where they are and buy stuff, Isadora goes into the forest, and Heath flies up. Louise basically kills everything in the starting position, and Jaffar carries Athos to the boss. With Ninian's help, Athos is dropped on turn 3 near the forts. Athos kills Bauker Turn 4 and seizes Turn 5. Isadora's offensive stats are very good (10 STR/12 SPD) but she's pretty frail.

Chapter 17: 9/51

I feel like I should've been able to do this quicker with 2 mounts, but Heath had arrow weakness and Isadora is just really frail.

Chapter 17x: 3/54

Athos gets dropped on a forest in front of the guys in the middle on Turn 1 by Heath+Ninian, and decimates most of them on EP. On Turn 3, Heath kills Damian with a Killer Lance crit and then Athos talks to Fargus. Got Dart too, who's basically the same as in normal, but a couple chapters earlier.

Chapter 18: 2/56

Ninian dances for Heath on Turn 1 and Louise on Turn 2. This allows Heath to ORKO Zoldam with the Iron Lance and Louise to ORKO the Guiding Ring Shaman with Longbow, on Turn 2. Wallace and Athos buy stuff and Isadora and Dart pick up some EXP over in the right.

Chapter 19: 3/59

With Ninian's help on Turn 1, Heath drops Athos close to Uhai on Turn 2. Athos attacks Uhai Turn 3 PP with Drakeflame and finishes him off EP. I'm glad I drafted Heath instead of Farina. I'm not sure if Farina would've been able to take all those arrows like Heath did. Also recruited Lucius.

Chapter 19x: 2/61

With Ninian's help, Heath dropped Athos near Aion, and then retreated a bit so that none of the Mages would attack him. He tanked a hit from Bolting and then Athos slaughtered everything else up there EP. Heath ORKOed Aion and then Athos seized.

Chapter 20: 4/65

Could've done it in 3 turns if either Isadora had had just one more point of SPD. Meh. Heath+Ninian dropped Athos far enough ahead that he could open the door on Turn 2. Then Heath attacked Darin with the Heavy Spear Turn 3 PP, killing him on Turn 4. If Isadora had had one more SPD, she could've doubled Darin with the Armorslayer and could've helped Heath kill it on Turn 3.

Chapter 21: 2/67

Chose to do it in 2 turns instead of 1 for the Elysian Whip and Pure Water. Heath+Ninian drop Brave Bow promoted Louise in the right. With Ninian's help, Isadora buys Pure Water on Turn 2, Heath gets the Whip, and then Louise snipes Oleg across the wall Turn 2 EP.

Chapter 22: 3/70

Same old deal with Heath, Ninian, and Louise. But she couldn't QUAD this time, so Heath finished him off.

Chapter 23: 3/73

Holy CRAP this took me forever. There were multiple problems. First off, Heath had crappy hit with the Killer Lance against the bottom boss, and needed to kill him in 2 phases of fighting. If he procced SPD on the way there, he could double and thus get 4 hits, but it was still unreliable. Next, as Heath was preoccupied with the bottom one, the only person who could get to the top one was Lucius. But he was extremely weak and couldn't survive even one hit. The latter problem could be solved by giving him the Angelic Robe, the former simply couldn't. This meant that Serra had to do the majority of the damage to him. To begin with, that meant she couldn't miss a single one of the Mages she had a high-80s hit rate on, or she'd stay there an extra turn. Then, as Serra's AI makes her heal and waste a phase if she gets hit, she had to either dodge or she had to crit. So... yeah. A lot of restarts and frustration until it worked.

Chapter 24: 2/75

Louise moved up with the help of Ninian, and weakened Lloyd enough on Turn 1 EP and Turn 2 PP (although she could've killed him) to feed Isadora the kill. I also give the Drops to Heath prior to this chapter.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

BUMPING this with my next update.

Chapter 25: 3/78

Taking an extra turn on C20 for the Whip let me 3-turn instead of 4-turn this chapter, so it all balances out! I had Isadora rescue Athos and carry her northwest first turn, dropping him on Turn 2. Pascal attacked on Turn 2 EP, moving out of their way, and then they seized Turn 3. Kind of tricky because if Pascal hit, whomever of the two he attacked had to dodge a lot to make up for it. Promoted Heath had enough movement to reach the Bishop boss on Turn 2 PP and kill him. He seized Turn 3. On Turn 1, I also purposely placed him in range of the ballistae so that they wouldn't attack Isadora, because she would otherwise have had to dodge more Cavaliers. Now, the southwest castle was also tricky, mainly because it required Dart to proc SPD so that he could double with a Hand Axe, and because he had shaky hit-rates. He rescued Louise, and then got danced so he could move over the river and drop her. Dart basically clears one of the Pirates blocking her on Turn 2 PP so that she could kill the boss, and then again of Turn 3 EP so she could seize.

Chapter 26: 11/89

Defend. I managed to feed Lucius and Dart a couple levels here. I didn't kill Lowen, but I still bought some Killer weapons. I didn't even bother fielding Wallace this chapter because he's still a level 4 Knight, haha. But it's okay, the 392 experience he got sent me to Kenneth instead of Jerme!

Chapter 27: 6/95

I tried, I really did, but I couldn't 5-turn it. :(: I couldn't see any way to do it but to rig a crit with Athos on the SM near Kenneth, which I didn't feel like doing, especially since it was on EP.

Chapter 28: 15/110

I promoted Lucius at the beginning of this Chapter and he Torch spammed all day. WHen it ran out, he Healed until he got to B and then Physiced. Heath is awesome and killed both Maxime and Ursula. Louise is starting to fade slightly. :(: Also got all the items.

Chapter 28x: 20/110

EXP and Staff EXP. Sadly I couldn't have Lucius use his staff every turn, so he didn't get to A. BUT everyone but Louise and Athos got quite a bit of EXP. Also got Speedwings and gave them to Athos.

Athos	20 	25   20   13   14   11   12   14
Louise	17/08   34   17   16   21   21   11   14
Isadora 16/10   42   20   16   25   18   13   9
Heath	20/18   57   27   25   23   17   21   9
Ninian	9       21   0    1    18   16   9    10
Dart    20/07   51   26   16   19   10   14   6
Lucius  16/07   36   19   17   17   5    6    18

Chapter 29: 5/115

I probably could have 5-turned this with more effort, but ugh, I just couldn't be bothered. Boots Heath dropped Dart near the Heroes on Turn 1, got the Warp village Turn 2, went up Turn 3 to aggro the Snipers and Berserker, and then killed Linus Turn 4. Dart wiped out everything near him on Turn 2 PP and EP, and then went northeast towards the Knights and General. Isadora went straight north to deal with the guys in the northeast, and this was where I could have 4-turned it, but she kept missing because of all the forests and naturally high-evade Nomad/Nomad Troopers around. This meant that a Paladin and a Cav couldn't reach her on Turn 4 EP, meaning they had to be killed on Turn 5.

Chapter 30: 4/119

No WARP, ugh. Turn 1, Heath carried Athos north, was danced, and then went further north and dropped Athos. Turn 2, Athos Rescued Ninian, and then I repeated what I did on Turn 1, except this going west. Then Heath killed Kaim on Turn 3 PP+EP and Athos seized on Turn 4. I REALLY have to get Lucius to Warp for VoD.

Chapter 31: 11/130

Fed as much EXP as possible to Athos.

Chapter 31x: 5/135

Bought loads of shit, and had Athos rape the arena as much as I could.

Chapter 32: 3/138

Heath rescues Athos and moves forward, Lucius Warps Ninian beside them, she dances and Heath moves forward and drops Athos. Turn 2, Athos moves as far forward as he can and Rescues Ninian. Heath rescues Athos and moves forward, and then gets danced. He drops Athos near Limstella. Turn 3, Heath attacks Limstella with Brave Lance, and, I swear I didn't rig this, crits twice, allowing Athos to seize same turn. Funnily enough, the same thing happened to Horace in his draft run, so maybe that's just how the RNs roll?

Chapter 32x: 1/139

Lucius Warped Heath, then got danced and Hammerned Rescue. Then Heath Killer Lance crit Kishuna.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Last update!

Light Part 1: 4/143

I was an idiot and I forgot to buy Door Keys, so I only had 2, or I could've done it faster. But I had Unlock! Turn 1, Lucius uses Unlock to open Ursula's door. Athos stands above the room and Rescues Lucius. Then Ninian dances for Lucius, who walks right a couple spaces (enough so that he can open Darin's door next turn) and Warps Ninian north. Dart stands in Uhai's range with Tomahawk and waits; Louise is just outside his range. Heath, Isadora, and Hector go up. Turn 1 EP, Dart counterattacks Uhai, Athos counterattacks and kills Ursula, and Jerme walks out of his room.

Turn 2, Dart attacks Uhai with Tomahawk while staying in Jerme's range, and Louise finishes him off. Lucius Unlocks Darin's door, and is then Rescued by Athos who goes up. Heath kills the Sage blocking Kenneth with Spear, and then Ninian dances for him so he can kill Kenneth with the Spear too. Isadora opens the Reed brothers room and then retreats. Turn 2 EP, Heath kills the Druid, Darin and his crony walk out of their room, and Dart counterattacks Jerme, who's left with only some health. Lloyd and Linus both attack Isadora, who dodges both attacks, but misses Lloyd.

Turn 3, Louise finishes off Jerme, and Dart kills Darin. Hector attacks Linus, and then Athos Luna crits to kill him. Ninian dances for him, and then he Lunas Lloyd as well, allowing Lucius and Heath to finish him off. Turn 3 EP, Brendan and his crony walk out of their room.

Turn 4, Isadora ORKOs Brendan with a double Killing Edge crit, and Heath kills the Warrior. Dart and Louise kill the two Longbow Snipers who were with Uhai. Nergal's door opens, and with Ninian's help, he Warps Athos and Hector north, who kill him together.

Light Part 2: 1/144

Hector, Athos, and Athos again kill Fire Dragon with Armads and Luna.

SUMMARY

Wow, I really can't think of anyone who was useless, except Matthew who never got recruited. Sorry!

Wallace was horrible and got dumped after a while, BUT the couple levels he got me sent me to Kenneth.

Dart started off slow, but when he got going, holy shit did he get going. He absolutely RAPED the last few chapters.

Lucius wasn't too great a combatant as I had to feed him a lot of kills and he was really frail even after a Robe, but he was my Warper and did a great job at it.

Louise was incredibly clutch for the first 15 chapters or so. When everybody else (especially Heath and then Dart) started to get going, she sort of fell behind a bit. I think part of it was because I tried to feed more kills to people who had more endgame potential, and especially Lucius for more Warp range. Still, she was also crucial in finishing off Dart's leftovers in Light. I think she's definitely still a 3rd/4th round pick.

Isadora was pretty good. Mount and decent combat. Her STR lagged behind in some places and she was incredibly frail though. Certainly 2nd round, however.

HEATH was the star, the MVP. Great combat as soon as he started doubling, which was only a few chapters, and once he promoted, got the Drops, and then the Boots, he was a monster. That 23 SPD cap was never an issue, he doubled pretty much everything except some really fast bosses like Lloyd. But that 27 STR was a great help, and I definitely think he should be first-pick, even over Farina and Vaida (if she gets unbanned).

ATHOS was also great. He level-capped hard, but since he hit RES, he never fell behind. His SPD lagged a bit (expected with Hector's growths) but he was still a great combatant since he could OHKO a lot of what he couldn't double. Also great with Rescue in the last couple chapters.