The first music album you ever owned

Raven

[spoiler=YOU ARE NOT PREPARED]220px-Millennium_cover.jpg

I think I owned others before it but this is the oldest one I can think of off the top of my head.

Also it was really Kitty's but who gives a shit we share everything and the album is still good.

I think I owned others before it but this is the oldest one I can think of off the top of my head.

Also it was really Kitty's but who gives a shit we share everything and the album is still good.

fuck I did not expect that

Hell yeah a fellow Linkin Park fan!! But my first album was the Final Fantasy 10 soundtrack.

Oh! If game soundtracks count, Lunar 1, Lunar 2, and FFV/VI's soundtracks, but those came with the games and I didn't buy those games for the soundtrack.

65137.jpg

Not even shitting, I was a pretentious asshole even in grade 6!

(Also, we played the climax of Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity, in band and I got obsessed, and found it in a second hand store on the band trip). First album I bought with my own money = 3=, I still rock the fuck out with Uranus, the Magician, Neptune, the Mystic, and Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age all the time.

Edited by Maji

FUCK IT'S LIKE PRETTY LATE AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE COUGHLAUGHED SO HARD

Does that count? I got the album for myself, bro.

Regardless, it's still the first I bought.