Rate the Unit: Day 71 - Nasir

Fuck all if it matters. I never use the guy. :P: Hence the quote rating. I never use those fools you get for Endgame. (except Lehran because sexy)

Hmmm. I generally don't even bother going out of my way to get Lehran - it ain't worth the trouble IMHO.

That aside, 4/10 (3 plus bias). White Pool is awesome, and he has hardly anything to fear from the spirits.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Nasir is pretty cool from someone who is barely around. His stats are good enough to at least deal some good damage to spirits and he has constant 2 range, but of course white pool is pretty much the only reason he's great. +5 speed and magic is too awesome to pass up.

4/10

How is he having trouble getting a spot? You've got 16 spots. Only 12 are taken up by good units. The rest are Kurt, shit, Ena, slightly less shit, Micaiah, staffbot, meaning if you have more than one, she can be left out, and Sanaki, not as shit as Kurth, but still not good, especially in parts 4 and 5 of endgame. It's like the game is saying sorry for forcing these shit units on you, have someone who's actually useful to replace them.

Aren't they all forced? Regardless even if could be deployed for free (btw stop cherry picking my points it's annoying) he still doesn't deserving a fucking +5 score.

And yet Sharpoon (and you) are giving him a high score just for the fact that he has the White Pool skill.

Talk about being a hypocrite...

He's the only one that can use White Pool. Anyone can use Nihil, and any Laguz can use the Gem. But only Nasir can use white Pool.

Lucina. My real vote is hidden >_>.

Oh you scoundrel.

Edited by Lucina

Aren't they all forced? Regardless even if could be deployed for free (btw stop cherry picking my points it's annoying) he still doesn't deserving a fucking +5 score.

Technically, once you actually start playing endgame, I think that only Ike and Micaiah are forced for all maps. I think you can decide to not deploy Kurth, Sanaki, Ena, and anyone else once you're actually in endgame if you don't want them on the field.

He's the only one that can use White Pool. Anyone can use Nihil, and any Laguz can use the Gem. But only Nasir can use white Pool.

Your argument form is this:

1) A character is unique

-----

2) Therefore, that character is useful

Kurthnaga is the only Black Dragon you get, but we can all agree that he sucks.

White Pool is only any good in the part of one chapter, and that chapter can be cleared easily without him.

Your argument form is this:

1) A character is unique

-----

2) Therefore, that character is useful

Kurthnaga is the only Black Dragon you get, but we can all agree that he sucks.

White Pool is only any good in the part of one chapter, and that chapter can be cleared easily without him.

Nope. I'm saying that since Nasir is the only one to use white pool, it should be counted in his score (while his Nihil and Laguz Gem are not).

@PKL, thought she might be, but wasn't sure. Thanks for confirming it. Forgot Sothe, too. And, you sly dog.

@Starwave, how is responding to the only part of your post that I actually took issue with cherry picking. It's not like anyone else brought up the point, either. Anyway, what Xin Li said.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Hmmm. I generally don't even bother going out of my way to get Lehran - it ain't worth the trouble IMHO.

Maybe not but i have bias for Lehran. Lots of bias. :B

Im really not arsed about my vote not counting this time. I do find it hilarious so many people overrated Nasir.

Nope. I'm saying that since Nasir is the only one to use white pool, it should be counted in his score (while his Nihil and Laguz Gem are not).

But a 7 dude? A 7 for a unit that joins 2 "skirmishes" from the end of the game? If we were to use that logic, then Caineghas and the rest of the royals would shot up in score.

I've seen you throw out votes that were less ridiculous than that. WHERE IS THE CONSISTENCYYYYYY. WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!

What ultimately matters is how much he contributes to a team; having unique utility does not necessarily mean we should be rating one higher. And Nasir doesn't really contribute that much if you think about it.

It's quite funny really. You don't allow people to give votes which you don't personally agree with, yet you are allowed to break your own rules.

What ultimately matters is how much he contributes to a team; having unique utility does not necessarily mean we should be rating one higher. And Nasir doesn't really contribute that much if you think about it.

It's quite funny really. You don't allow people to give votes which you don't personally agree with, yet you are allowed to break your own rules.

goku___vegeta_fist_bump.jpg