• Mercury
    • Venus
    • Mars
    • Jupiter
    • Saturn
    • Uranus
    • Neptune
    • Pluto
    • Other (Chibi Moon, Starlights, etc...)

Keeping in mind, availability, as well as the attacks themselves or Saturn and Pluto would decimate everything.

Required Tier:

Moon

Utility Tier:

Mercury

God Tier:

Neptune

Venus

Uranus

High Tier:

Jupiter

Mid Tier:

Mars

Low Tier:

Pluto

Saturn

Current Logic:

Moon is a given, but I cannot rate Mercury as similar to the other senshi, as she is similar to the Dancer class, if you gave them staves, and kept their swords as well. Although she isn't the greatest attacker, she uses various moves to aid others. She also shares the best support bonus with Moon (going FE5 style with the supports), and even can attack if needed to save herself. As seen in Episode 45, her DS has explosives on it if needed to bash into the enemy's skull.

Neptune is the other senshi with attack all options (Submarine Reflection), but she has rather awful durability, and needs Uranus beside her at all times to be able to take out enemies effectively. That being said, she shouldn't even be attacking, as she has teleportation skills as shown in the manga, as well as skill with piloting a helicopter, and having psychic abilities, also shown in the manga. Her and Mercury are the only senshi who are able to cross bodies of water. She is also the second senshi to be awakened.

Venus is the best attacker, as she is one of two senshi who has an attack which can attack everything at once (Crescent Beam Shower), as well as being the first senshi to be awakened, Pluto aside. She is also the only other senshi with a disguise pen, as well as a cat, making her and Moon almost alike, which is a good thing.

EDIT: She also has roping utility, making her valuable in falling situations, which happens frequently.

Being the third awakened senshi, as well as the best one to be able to take hits from enemy, Uranus has good tanking skills, excellent attack, and being a racer, probably the best speed. She is also one of the three talisman holders, and it is shown that only one enemy in the entire series was able to successfully block the Space Sword (IIRC). She is also is the other other senshi who has a helicopter, but she makes more use of it than Neptune does.

FLYING LESBIANS WITH SWORDS ON A HELICOPTER, AW YEAH!

Jupiter is basically a mini Uranus, only without a haxx support, or talisman. However, is she more present in the series, and pretty much the only inner senshi capable of displaying tanking abilities. For utility, as seen in episode 34, Supreme Thunder can bust down doors.

She also can cross water tiles with no problems, thanks to boating skills.

Mars would come after Jupiter, because although she is almost equal to Jupiter in terms of attack, and joins sooner, she lacks the haxx DEF, HP and BLD growths Jupiter and Uranus have. She does have psychic abilities, and demon sealing, however, making her valuable for a status spammer.

Pluto is basically a less available Uranus and Neptune, having the same attack formulae (Dead Scream), only without the support the two former share. Although she does have arguably the greatest attack in the series (Time Stop), she can only use it once, and dies shortly after, making it not so great.

Saturn is lowest, as she is least available, and can either destroy the world, which is worse than Pluto's Time Stop attack's result, or kill herself to kill another enemy unit, which you might as well just Time Stop then, as then you can stop time for ALL enemies, rather than just one. Her only redeeming attributes are being one of two senshi with an actual weapon, having healing abilities (which Mercury has anyway), having a shield attack (Mercury has complete resistance against fire) and Silence Glave Surprise, which I will grant to be a fab attack.

Let's start arranging tiers!

[spoiler=change log]

Added utility for Venus, Mars and Jupiter

Neptune to god tier for teleportation skillz, and mounts now in the formula

Added more utility for Jupiter

Edited by Maji

lazy tiering detected

type: not tiering utility units properly

neutralising offender

beep beep

Well, in all fairness, Mercury is the only senshi who is constant utility. I suppose there is other utility, which I will edit in.

Care to give examples of other utility?

EDIT: I'll include utility for the senshi, hold on.

Edited by Maji

Blah blah blah -_-

I like Sailor Jupiter.

She should totes get moved up. She's like the best tank ever, and she's got way more avalibilty than Uranus or Neptune. They come in in what, season 3 or something? That's two whole seasons of no action.

Edited by Bryan

She should totes get moved up. She's like the best tank ever, and she's got way more avalibilty than Uranus or Neptune. They come in in what, season 3 or something? That's two whole seasons of no action.

Although you make an excellent point (Mars included) about inner senshi's air time, Uranus and Neptune have broken utility, support each other very well, as well as earlier awakenings that makes them more favourable. In fact, if they had more air time, Neptune would definitely take Mercury's place, as Neptune does everything Mercury does (sans the all mighty DS), only Mercury is there all day every day. Unless Jupiter can get her piloting licence any time soon*, or gain galactic weaponry, she will have to fight Venus for a tier upgrade, which will be tough, seeing as Venus is a better fighter, has better utility, and earlier awakened as a senshi.

*that being said, she demonstrates her skill with a boat, which I will be sure to edit in.

Edited by Maji

In light to the 2013 new anime

I require more information on this.

EDITed for emphasis.

Edited by Integrity

Pluto for pure flavor reasons.

Although she is not the strongest senshi ever, she is the hottest, and the only brown senshi, which I endorse. wub.gif

I require more information on this.

EDITed for emphasis.

hnnng

Apparently, from what I heard, it's going to be remake of the series, only more canon to the manga. So one can expect Uranus to kiss Moon at some point, and Jupiter showing Judo abilities.

Whod've thunk that the brunette with the big ol' ta-tas is the highest voted.

Voted Jupiter by the way~

I noticed a lot of people, even off SF like Jupiter. One would think it would be Venus, or something, but I guess tall chicks who fight, and have brown hair are just popular by nature!

But, but Mercury can scope out dimensional vortices, see things in x ray and operate machinery with relative ease! Not to mention, being the only senshi with a full time computer.

Edited by Maji