[FE8] RR Tag-Team Draft

Jedi

Rules copied from Lord Raven's own run with a couple of my own variations! laugh.gif

Need 3 players beside myself the patch for the Reverse Recruitment is on this page http://serenesforest...showtopic=24402

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 2 teams of 2 players each

2. Knoll/Kyle, Orson, Tethys, and Myrrh are free for all to use.

3. Syrene is banned from all use.

4. The game will be played on Hard Mode.

5. The Teams can take either path and both members will combine their turn count when finished [They will take the seperate paths Kroll's or Kyle's which they will decide after the teams are decided via RNG

6. Teams will be randomly decided by the RNG drafters 1 and 3 will team up while drafters 2 and 4 will be the other team

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

3. Map shopping is allowed.

4. Skirmishes/use of the Tower or Ruins is disallowed. Skirmishes that are blocking your path may be activated and immediately fled from.

5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

2. Syrene has a special 8 turn penalty per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Cormag may be used to Rescue Saleh in Chapter 2 even if he is undrafted.

2. You can train Saleh up to Level 10/0 in the Tower/Skirmishes, using undrafted units as meatshields.

For a list of who has been replaced ect

Characters

You require more minerals

Sign-Ups

Cyron

Jedi

BBM

SB

Team 1

1. Cyron - Cormag, Saleh, Rennac, Innes, Joshua, Colm, Gilliam [Knoll Path]

3. BBM - Amelia, Ewan, Natasha, Ephraim, Franz, Moulder, Erika [Kyle Path]

Team 2.

2. Jedi - Duessel, Dozla, Artur, Forde, Lute, Garcia, Seth [Knoll Path]

4. SB - Gerik, Tana, L'Arachel, Marisa, Ross, Vanessa, Neimi [Kyle Path]

Edited by Jedisupersonic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So one member of each team goes on Knoll route and the other member goes on Kyle route? They can't both go on one of them? Regardless, in.

i`m in though ltc is not my strong suit

the patch was removed by the download site does anyone have the rom, also can we hack master seals for the trainees so they promote naturally i`d be willing to do so for everyone if i can figure out how to attach a file to a post

edit now know how to attach files to posts

also i am now sending paper a pm request he re-post the patch

Edited by Cyron

Well BBM I guess I could change it to both can take the same path if they want..

Thanks Cyron I didn't know it was down before I did this.. :/

Well BBM I guess I could change it to both can take the same path if they want..

Thanks Cyron I didn't know it was down before I did this.. :/

No, I like the idea that each person takes one route. I was just confirming if that was indeed what happened.

i sent the pm earlier going to check if paper replied yet whats the deal on hacking in 2 more master seals so trainees can promote

What? I don't think that that's necessary. Trainees auto-promote from their trainee class to regular tier 1.

What? I don't think that that's necessary. Trainees auto-promote from their trainee class to regular tier 1.

according to the topic when paper edited the game he messed up and master seals are needed to go from tier 0 to tier 1 and only 1 appears in game on the dessert map i would put 1 in each trainees inventory and some extras

i now have the patch and permission to post it so here it is

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dbwhs8

since i cant attach .ips files i cant update the patch to fix it so 1 trainee a piece or make them free

Edited by Cyron

you all could yourselves i was simple offering to do so for everyone but my computer does not seem to like attaching files any we need to agree on where to put the master seals i say we place one on each trainee

heh now there only one trainee so we only need 1 additional master seal so in nightmare go to the chapter module find ross and give him one master seal no other modifications

the modules can be found in rh and nightmare on blazers site

Edited by Cyron

cormag i choose you

also i dont know why trainees cant auto promote anymore the topic just says they dont i might be able to find out why but it does not matter also it just occurred to me the person who drafts the trainee is at a minor disadvantage as they have to use the master seal on the trainee to use the unit the others do not so only those who draft a trainee can use the master seal and only on the trainee if the auto promotion actually works because paper fixed it they should discard it agreed