Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

Oh. I accepted and expected that it would sound that way, but I pictured scorri getting defensive and pissed off and went with my gut. I just want a lynch on somebody I have SOME feelings at.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And on that note, I'm probably heading to bed in the next 10 minutes. So. Go ahead wagon. Build on me and mislynch a town. Have fun.

This was what I had meant.

Paper: Yes I'm aware sometimes it can be stupid. However, like Shinori said, in most cases claiming isn't the smartest idea. And you'll just have to trust me when I say that I'd rather not claim now and I don't think that it will be the worst play for the town in the long run.

Also, be still my maidenly heart. i have so many brave knights jumping to my rescue against the vote from aere. i may become overwhelmed~

With that, I'm off to bed. Good luck town, have fun, don't die.

I actually agree with this, unless you are a PR or something that is really garunteed town or you have info on someone who is most likely scummie on day one it's best to just not claim if you are about to be lynched. However human nature and all that usually causes people to not want to lose, thus not be lynched, thus claiming on day one.

Rolling over and dying is one of the stupidest thing you can do. You know you are town, why would you roll over and die just because

@scorri: Considering you bitched about being mislynched when the wagon formed on you while you were away, this seems awfully hypocritical of you now that you're totally refusing to claim. If you think not claiming and just going "YEAH WHATEVER JUST LYNCH ME I'LL FLIP TOWN" is protown, what the fuck were you thinking being around in those 4 hours where you got lynched was gonna do?

There's uh, a difference between using my claim to get my not lynched and being around to argue about why I shouldn't be lynched. If I had been around in that game, I would have made every effort to get the lynch off of me, with claiming only as a last resort.

whoopdedoo

If they want to kill someone for having a good role despite them being a useless shit that almost got lynched that's fucking awesome, it leaves the protown people alive to be useful

And I'm also not rolling over and dying. There are more ways than claiming to get yourself out of a lynch, as shown by the fact that I've managed to get a good number of the votes off of me by arguing as opposed to claiming.

and now you're not defending yourself beyond "I'll flip town and I have left my suspicions with Iris" which heavily implies you trust Iris to be protown and not misrepresent your views and refusing to claim

Paper: Uhm... I've explained what I thought and I've given views when asked for them even though I don't have strong feels on people right now. I've done my best to convince people not to lynch me, and I've done it without needing to claim. I stick with my views that claiming early on is a stupid move because it only helps the mafia.

And on that note, I really am off to bed. Have fun people.

Also if you're going to say "I'm off to bed" then keep looking at the topic, go anonymous or something so I can't check your profile and see you refreshed the page like a minute ago

Actually, no intermission

Phase should have ended almost an hour ago, but because I apparently told Kaoz the end time incorrectly, some people ended screwed out of theirlast post or whatever.

As such, D1 phase is now extended by an hour from this post on. Phase will end on 1200 in GMT+1

THANKS EXCELLEN!

Fuck, I have to make this fast. You're getting a bullet list.

- Confirming that I was the other end of the convo with scorri; would rather not have her lynched today.

- Need to quickly votal; I still don't feel the case against Rapier, but fuck if I tie the vote

- Would really like Aere lynched today; he's been echoing votes all over the place, as well as not really contributing

- BBM, if we're both alive, first one on contacts the other

I actually just kind of want to get a lynch in today, but I doubt we're going to do that now.

Votals:

BBM: Helios,

Strawman: Iris,

scorri: BBM, Aere,

Aere: scorri, Strawman,

Rapier: Paperblade, Elieson, Nightmare, Levity, Shinori

Camtech: Camtech,

Shinori: Rapier,

Voteless: eclipse, Psych

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

Pretty sure Psych isn't gonna show up to ruin things, so I can do this. Rapier hasn't really hit me as scummy. Ask me if I care if you guys think I'm buddying.

##Unvote

##Vote: Aere

Little to no original content, and his votes reek of sheeping.

Votals

[6] Rapier: Nightmare, Levity, Elieson, Paperblade, Cam, Shinori, eclipse, Levity, Strawman, Paperblade, BBM

[3] Aere: Strawman, scorri, eclipse, scorri, Iris, BBM

[2] scorri: BBM, Aere, Iris, Paperblade, Shinori

[1] Strawman: Iris, Iris

[1] BBM: Helios, Strawman, Rapier, Aere, Levity

[1] Shinori: Rapier, Elieson, Paperblade, scorri

[0] Cam: Rapier, eclipse, BBM, Shinori, Cam

[0] Iris: Levity, eclipse, BBM, Paperblade, Shinori, Aere

[0] Nightmare: Paperblade, Levity, BBM, Paperblade

[0] Paperblade: Shinori

[0] Elieson: Cam, Aere

[0] Psych: scorri

[0] Levity: Helios

[0] eclipse: Rapier

[0] Helios: BBM

Voteless: Psych

If there are any mistakes, please let me know.

Edited by Kaoz

Blah

if rapier is scum i'm going to do terrible things.

at this point though, aere isn't even going to be here to claim/defend himself, is he?

bleh whatever

##Unvote: Rapier

##Vote: Aere

Mafia please don't waste a kill on me, thanks

you have been warned

Eh, it's late for mostly everyone, so don't worry 'bout it BBM. I'm gonna do some external research involving Saturday night. . .