Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godfather and mole are the same thing. It's like mayor and doublevoter or hooker and roleblocker (except doublevoter and roleblocker are dumb names)

If BBM dies tonight doctor should probably commit ritual suicide

I can actually see where eclipse is coming from. Paperblade was correct here:

Keep in mind eclipse trying to change the lynch only looks bad if Aere flips town and even then it's not like she's confirmed scum

Soooo yeah, I can't really see how eclipse is the scummiest of the lot, or how the wagon is scummy at all. They could just be trying to get a wagon because they were desperate to get a lynch rather than have no lynch at all.

Though I guess one or two of them could have been scum trying to capitalise on that situation, but that's another story for another time.

Not sure about eclipse trying to change the lynch at the last second (Bizz too, but Bizz tried to get Rapier lynched both ED1 and last night)

tbh I don't really care very much about my waffling this game, but I KNEW my suspicion wasn't for nothing--Rapier kept flailing around with his opinions without actually having a real solid one of his own.

I'll admit though that Eclipse's behavior regarding that was really strange, but I don't know if I see her being that blatant about it if she really were scum? I mean, I say this every time, but it's happened here I suppose, so I shouldn't disregard it. Eclipse isn't exactly my towniest read, either.

Godfather and mole are the same thing. It's like mayor and doublevoter or hooker and roleblocker (except doublevoter and roleblocker are dumb names)

If BBM dies tonight doctor should probably commit ritual suicide

And what if mafia has a strongman or something?

Also, I made another prediction in a CPS that's probably not true now, but eh.

I really hope I don't die. ):

Aere: Is it stuff you could talk about in thread or no? If it could at all possibly help the maf more than town, don't say anything, but if you think the gain outweighs the negative, consider posting it here?

I'm positive one of two things will happen tonight:

1. I actually get a chance to play this role, for what little it's worth (WTF were you thinking Excelkitty?).

2. Mafia is dumb enough to think I'm a threat after my D1 performance, and something happens to me. Better me than someone who's useful.

Though after the events of D1, I feel just a teensy bit better about Shinori. . .and I still don't like Aere.