Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you see the point.

The mods didn't tell anyone to kill. They just provided the means of which players can use to perform the kill.

We should simply never lynch, and mafia should never nightkill, and any other means of killing players should just never occur.

Excel, next round please.

On a serious note, I'm just waiting for people with night actions to submit night actions, because there's like nothing else to work with right now

Open thread.

See Aere post "5 hours 5 minutes".

See his Squirtle in the signature saying "Deal with it"

Laughing ensues.

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about people who are like "I BETTER HOLD OFF ON AN ACTION MAYBE IN ALL THIS SPAM THERE WILL BE SOMETHING TO HELP"

protip: there never is just send it in god

[spoiler=elie math]

Links between deaths and existence.

Let's assume that "A member of the town" is A, "A member of the mafia" is B, and "A member of an unrelated party" is C.

If a member of the town is killed, it is by another member of town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

If a member of the mafia is killed, it is by a member of the town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

If a member of an unrelated party is killed, it is by a member of the town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

Condensed:

If A is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

If B is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

If C is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

Therefore, we can plainly see that A, B, and C are related by A, B, or C.

We can also assume that since "is killed, it is by A, B, or C." is an independent constant, I'll call "= D".

One step further results in the following scenarios by removing the consistent constant between all 3 statements, as you can distinguish, is "If"

(A = D)

(B = D)

(C = D)

If all three variables yield the same result, then all three variables are the same.

A = B = C

We can also assume that dying = being killed.

Going back to our original position, "A member of the town" is A, "A member of the mafia" is B, and "A member of an unrelated party" is C,

We can therefore assume, with proper logic and deduction, that any member dying is a result of that member being killed.

So by simply existing, members will die, because they are being killed by any member. This member that performs the kill is then, related to all alliances by simultaneously being in all alliances at once on another member which is also part of all alliances at once.

Thus, we are killing ourselves.

Why are we killing ourselves?

Fine. I'll do this. I'll make this happen.

Let's assume that "A member of the town" is A, "A member of the mafia" is B, and "A member of an unrelated party" is C. (sure fine, this works)

If a member of the town is killed, it is by another member of town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

If a member of the mafia is killed, it is by a member of the town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party, or some shenanigans due to roles, such as a redirector.

If a member of an unrelated party is killed, it is by a member of the town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party. (This could work if there's more than one third party, one of whom is a SK. Under that assumption, ok. But really you should have stated that assumption.)

Condensed:

If A is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

If B is killed, it is by A, C, or R

If C is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

Therefore, we can plainly see that A, B, and C are related by A, B, or C.

We can also assume that since "is killed, it is by A, B, or C." is an independent constant, I'll call "= D".

Oh hey look, here's some faulty math! You can't have a constant be = D. If we want to do this, we can have it equal D. Lets do that. So if we want to do this, let's do it this way.

Death(A) = A + B + C

Death(B) = A + C + R

Death© = A + B + C

D = A + B + C

so then

Death(A) = D

Death(B) = D - B + R

Death© = D

So then. What this tells us is... a death of a town or a third party can be caused by all the same type of people. Death of a scum is likely due to either a third party, a vig, or some interference by one of those members, such as a redirector. So... it tells us exactly what our assumptions were. Thanks Elie.

Some more things:

We can therefore assume, with proper logic and deduction, that any member dying is a result of that member being killed. (Wow, dying is because you were killed? *gasp*

So by simply existing, members will die, because they are being killed by any member. This member that performs the kill is then, related to all alliances by simultaneously being in all alliances at once on another member which is also part of all alliances at once. (This part makes... no sense.)

Also, consistent constant. GG Elie.

BBM: I have already dealt with whatever night action I may or may not have. So there. Clearly I'm not scum. :-p

I have already done this, I have also already dealt with any killing I may or may not do tonight and I have also already dealt with any day ability i may or may not have.

I'm better.

That's correct. I'm not a miller. So I suppose the vig could shoot me if they felt like it. I feel like that'd mean they didn't have a sense of humor though... (Also guys, if I end up dead tomorrow, Shinori's probably scum and killed me)

That's correct. I'm not a miller. So I suppose the vig could shoot me if they felt like it. I feel like that'd mean they didn't have a sense of humor though... (Also guys, if I end up dead tomorrow, Shinori's probably scum and killed me)

Why does this post reek of scum to me?