Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eclipse, do you have any CPS open? Also it may be best to just claim since it's fairly obvious what you are at this point.

Also, see my post in SSBU wrt Shinori (personally I don't think I should be the one to do this but eh).

eclipse, do you have any CPS open? Also it may be best to just claim since it's fairly obvious what you are at this point.

Also, see my post in SSBU wrt Shinori (personally I don't think I should be the one to do this but eh).

One left. You wanna start or me?

I think Kay might be the last scum and/or anti-town role, unless Paperblade is also scum.

Colored D1 votals, for my convenience. Stuff in bold is confirmed via flips.

BBM: Helios

Strawman: Iris

scorri: BBM, Aere

Aere: scorri, Strawman, eclipse, Levity

Rapier: Paperblade, Elieson, Nightmare, Shinori, Camtech

Shinori: Rapier

Next, are my predictions for who's on what side of the spectrum (not bold), and myself. I don't expect you guys to believe I'm town because I say so. BTW, by "town" I mean "more than a leaning".

BBM: Helios

Strawman: Iris

scorri: BBM, Aere

Aere: scorri, Strawman, eclipse, Levity

Rapier: Paperblade, Elieson, Nightmare, Shinori, Camtech

Shinori: Rapier

I don't have much of a read on Helios, and I'm inclined to think that Bizz is town. Paperblade is a null read - on one hand, he's talking and started the Rapier lynch, but on the other, he's the same dude that bussed his entire team (that CM4 performance will haunt thee to the rest of thine days). As for the rest. . .I honestly don't care which one of Strawman/Kay is lynched, but if today's a mislynch, then I'd like Psych to hook the other one.

Okay. Just requested one (and said request should be immortalized in the super-secret thread).

Psych, which of the two do you think is more scummy, and why?

[4] Strawman: Helios, Paperblade, Bizz, eclipse

[1] Helios: Iris

[1] Kay: Shinori

[1] Paperblade: Kay

[1] Shinori: Strawman

Not voting: BBM, Psych, Cam

I think this is right.

I don't really know. I guess I would have to say I don't necessarily find one of them scummier, it's that I find one of them less scummier.

Kay was subbed in for Nightmare who wasn't doing much, and now she comes along and doesn't do much, but she's been trying to talk and throw out votes. That's more than I can say that Strawman is doing.

##Vote Strawman

Psych, my personal opinion of who you should roleblock is the last person I mentioned in our CPS.

Bizz, is Helios really townish?

I can definitely get on the Straw lynch, though.

##Unvote: Helios

##Vote: Strawman

okay something just doesn't match up to me

pls don't hammerlynch stss yet; i think i have something (that i don't feel like outing)

could a theoretical tracker please cps me? i have a request for you

Hi Brad

Also no one answered my question about the "if someone is more powerful than you bad things will happen" line in Scorri's role PM. Guess it's not really necessary info, but I was just kinda curious about it.