Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a chance thing that seems to exist with some roles. The "you are slowly dying" line in Psych's claimed PM is peculiar, too.

Hi Kay

Hi Helios, you're not saying a whole lot yourself so don't just call me out.

Anyway, I wasn't really thinking Paper was scummier than Helios before, I just thought pressuring him would be more use, since enough people were after Helios for lurking that another vote wouldn't really help. If you think I'm retroactively deciding this, I told someone ahead of time in a CPS that it was what I was doing, they can back me up if necessary. However, at this point, Paper is definitely more suspicious IMO. I know Shinori said he didn't want either of them lynched, but I just wanna put it out there even if it doesn't do much.

@Kay:

Also, Kay, why am I obv!town? Clearly at least a fifth of the playergroup doesn't think that?

I've received eclipse's CPS, and I intentionally replied some hours later, but she's still not here, stupid timezones. ): This means I'll have to stay up late to get to actually talk with her, I suppose.

You've been posting like crazy, for one thing. There's absolutely no good reason for you to do that as mafia, since it's not your normal meta, and you could pretty easily get away with being inactive if you wanted to. Your posts seem sensible and pro-town.

I don't really think Straw is that scummy. Eclipse looks more townish, though, and I certainly don't wanna lynch myself, so meh. I'm gonna need a better reason to play follow-the-leader before I change my vote.

@Psych, remember that person I suggested you should roleblock my last post? Well, I'm pretty sure you should, now.

@eclipse, I thought our CPS was going to last longer, ):, but I guess we'll go with that plan, then.

Hmm. This is weird. I have come across some weird info. Someone in the game thread besides me is looking for someone for revenge or whatever. And someone else who is that person is not looking for someone. Lol. Interesting.

Sorry, I went to see Batman last night and didn't get home until almost 4 in the morning so yeah.

Dear Strawman,

You are Zhang Lie-Shan

You are the son of Hokuto Sōkaken master Zhāng Da-Yan and Zhāng Tai-Yan's older step brother. You used to serve in the Beiyang army, but you joined the National Revolutionary Army after the collapse of the Beiyang government and eventually made it to general. You are a giant at least 4 meters tall however you try to kill just about everyone who brings up the topic of your abnormal size.

At night you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Place informants on <USER>". You will use the spies at your disposal to spy on <USER> and learn who they visited in the night. In short, you are the Tracker.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

I have my reasons for not starting a CPS with you, Eclipse. If you really cared so much, you could've start one with me :( Its not like we didn't all realize what you were/knew when you posted that.