Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cam, we're waiting on eclipse, and there's no grace period right now

also, why?

Straw wanted to start a CPS with me, but I've used up all 3 of mine so I wasn't able to talk to him. Kinda curious as to what he wanted to talk to me about

Interesting, I didn't know they informed you when someone tries to start a CPS with you and you can't receive it. Probably missed it in the rules. Whatever it is, Strawman did say he would come back before phase end.

ongoing games notwithstanding, i don't see any reason that makes straw more suspicious than clipsey (on whom we're all graciously waiting regardless). and on the off chance that he is scum we can go after him tomorrow

if eclipse never shows up, i'd feel most comfortable with her lynch as paper showed that she was lying about her results on kay

and if she flips town we can go after kay/strawman next

but on the off chance that straw is tracker, i have an idea that i'd rather not out

i have two cps left if you're curious

... wait.

she lied about her results on kay, and kay tunneled on paper earlier. Think maybe there's a connection?

hm...

as i brought up before, kay could have lied to whoever else to implicate eclipse

and i'm a bit suspicious of paper for other reasons (i can't really put my finger on it)

if eclipse flips town, i say we go for kay next

@Shinori: Kenshiro is the main protoganist of the series; he's a good guy.

@Iris: It was a mod error on Excellen's part which I just realized don't mean to call you out Excellen

I agree that Clipsey looks scummy (been wary of her all game) and I wouldn't mind lynching her either. Thing is though we already know her role is active, so we can just have Psych rb her if necessary and how cool would it be if rbed the silencer while we were at it. That's why I've been thinking Strawman would be the better lynch for now but with this tracker claim of his I'm starting to wonder things.

In the end I don't think it matters too much which one of them we lynch because in the end we learn quite a bit.

^if inactivity is a scumtell, i should be lynched every game i guess; however, straw tends to be inactive when he's scum, apparently. but people have lives.

i'm pretty sure eclipse will arrive soon, since she normally appears around this time

@Iris: It was a mod error on Excellen's part which I just realized don't mean to call you out Excellen

o. Excellen is still great, though.

i have things to say, but i want eclipse to come here first. :/

Honestly it's just a combo of meta, lurking, and his lack of real quality posts more than anything. Process of elimination helps too. And I at least think we can learn something from Straw's lynch (like more about Clipsey)

Having a Watcher/Tracker and Tracker certainly is weird, but since we have one in SSBM I'm slightly inclined to believe Eclipse.

It's possible Kay was the one who silenced BBM or something and eclipse caught her.

You guys suck. And not just because I claimed to two different people.

Dear eclipse,

You are Takeshi Kitaoji

You are the head of the Kitaoji Zaibatsu and the founder of Towa Women's University. The Kitaoji Zaibatsu is one of the largest business conglomerates in Japan and it has branches in Shanghai as well. The life of you and your daughter were once saved by a certain student of Hokuto. Grateful to him, you decide to help him out.

At night you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Keep an eye on <USER>" Your men will keep an eye of who <USER> visits and who <USER> is visited by and they will report back to you by the dawn of the following day. In short, you are the Tracker and Watcher.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

Double tracker is redundant, even if BBM visited Iris. And I still want Kay to claim. For now. . .

##Vote: Strawman

Two reasons here:

1. Role

2. Not saying anything to me way back when I requested people who visited BBM to contact me

And Iris, (2). I really need to see today's flip before I can decide.

##;/ Excellen

he's clearly scum for subbing out his moderator position

Actually, I think he was looking for a co-mod for Kaoz who is gone for the weekend / week, dunno.

-

I'm waiting on the flip too, eclipse.

Also, I'm pretty sure that's majority. Kaoz isn't here to do his lovely votals for us. ):

aaaalright

did some thinking

eclipse claims Watcher/Tracker

she says Kay and StSS visit'd BBM last night (she didn't tell me who BBM tracked)

Kay CPS'd her when she asked people to visit BBM to contact her, but said that no, she did not visit BBM.

StSS didn't say shit.

I find Kay's actions scummier because StSS could have had protown motive to lie--eclipse could be scum rolefishing for a Doctor or similar protective role. However, consider this: why would Kay CPS someone just to lie? That seems off. If she thought eclipse was full of shit, why not just ignore it like StSS did? Something stinks here.

eclipse is at LEAST a Watcher because she knows who stss target'd

i'm still not sure which of clipsey and stss is scum yet

HOWEVER

i was looking for where paper said that one of clipsey or kay lied (quoted)

i'm actually thinking that we go for kay now

i see

if you'd had any cps, i might have a request for you (i already gave it to strawman but it looks as if he won't last the phase)

i would actually much rather we lynch kay than stss but that's just me

##unvote

##vote kay

I don't have any left, sorry! I don't care which of the two is lynched today - it's informative no matter what. If Kay flips town, though, it'll push Paper the wrong way out of neutral territory (hint: don't claim my role for me).

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay