Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

I will not get into my reason so I won't confirm being either of those.

Also, I actually do agree with Helios/StSS being the most suspicious; I was actually just discussing this same thing with Iris. I'm keeping my vote on Helios for now but if you guys would rather opt for a Strawman lynch today, I can switch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually there is something I don't need to iso for since I remember this from Rapier's iso

At one point, Rapier responded to something StSS said and went "Wait are you claiming scum?" which made me think StSS was likely to be not mafia.

Alright, so apparently your role is townish. Cool. If I end up getting lynched here, please pay attention to the following people for me.

Paper, Shinori, Helios, and Aere.

This is scorri's "people to look out for if I get lynched killed. Clearly, Aere showed up as town, so I don't know how much we should read into this.

-

Also I'm in a CPS with Psych (he initiated), which means I've filled 2/3.

-

Paper's referring to this post. I find it curious, too, will take that into account.

Anyways, I think Helios is scummy, esp. from a quick ISO, noting that he's voting for Strawman, hm.

##Vote: Helios

forgotthis

wrt to Shinori, what do you guys think of a mass character claim? Bizz and I discussed it, it's not like it'll cause harm to anyone, afaik, it's just character claiming. Unless you all disagree.

nameclaiming is only a problem if you think that

A. roles can be figured out from name (which would require someone to know the source material and I don't think anyone does? I legit thought this was about Fist of the North Star til like halfway into D1)

B. the "you might die" is flavor related and the mafia can manipulate this to their advantage

To be honest, assuming a conservative estimate of 9/2/1 for current numbers we are probably better off just massclaiming tonight/tomorrow if we mislynch (a mislynch would likely put us at 6/2/1 which is pseudomylo considering there is a silencer)

@Paperblade: In most variants on SF, doesn't the silencer not prevent people from voting? Regardless, when BBM comes back, hopefully he can confirm whether his night action went through, and whether he could vote, hm.

Alright, I'm back. . .and tired. . .

I'd really like Kay to get back in here. . .because after her, it's Strawman, and this one's due to last night. Psych, do everyone a huge favor and leave me alone. I scumhunt better when I'm not staring at hooker results.

I will be sending a CPS to Iris, to confirm something. If that doesn't work, Iris, you'll have to find a way to be a bit more specific about your theory. . .or today may end up being a disaster.

ok iso'd helios and i'm not really feeling it

doing strawman now but from a quick reread of the thread i didn't find anything particularly off to me

(all my cps's are free for all interested parties)

Yeah. Sheesh, I'm just trying to catch up on stuff well. Or I guess I could rngvote instead. >_>

Scorri, a lack of counterclaims doesn't automatically validate anything.

##Unvote

This is going to seem like an unbelievable OMGUS, and this will look bad for me if we mislynch on scorri, but his last defenses are horribly reminiscent of the first BBM lynch in SFM. "If you lynch me, you'll be sorry!" is scummy. Also, even mislynches give us info.

##Vote: scorri

Aere sounds way too happy about mislynches in this post.

Aere: I never said that if you guys lynch me, you'll be sorry. I just said I'm going to flip town. And yes, I know mislynches give the town info. Honestly that's part of the reason I'm not claiming. Because if I claim, we switch to someone else, lynch them, get info from them, the mafia has gained info to a role that helps them figure more things out. This is why I'm really against early claiming, because all it does is help the mafia.

Looks like a retroactive justification, IMO.

Also, Bizz, if you die, would it be because of your role or because of me being scum? Being annoyed by namekills is understandable, but make sense too, okay?