Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

I'm not mafia.

I don't want to die because I already have a chance at dying every night and it kind of sucks.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psych, I would start a CPS with you but I'm going to use it on Helios. There's something really important that I need to figure out and I'm tired of shitting around about it.

As in, if I don't figure it out by tonight then I'll probably be dead anyway and that's already a huge danger for me right now. I just want minimum obstacles. That includes you, Psych.

Well you'll hear about it tomorrow if I'm still alive and we massclaim

After reading Helios's post, I still feel really weird about him. But maybe the CPS will clear things up.

Iris has been around a lot more than I've ever seen her around (yeahhh summer!) but she hasn't really posted much quality and hasn't been all that memorable imo. I don't remember a whole lot of scumhunting really and I remember her trying to give more attention to the inactives. She claims to have some plan though which makes me a bit curious. Leaning scum to me for now, but I'm kinda curious about her plan.

Why is everyone misconstruing it as a plan? It's more like an understanding with BBM. :/

@Kay:

Also, Kay, why am I obv!town? Clearly at least a fifth of the playergroup doesn't think that?

I've received eclipse's CPS, and I intentionally replied some hours later, but she's still not here, stupid timezones. ): This means I'll have to stay up late to get to actually talk with her, I suppose.

^ Oh yeah, that reminds me, are we apparently in agreement not to do this mass character claim? Shinori, your thoughts, since it would benefit you the most?

No I'd rather not do a mass character claim. I don't want the person who I need to restore my memories to out themselves as then they might just be killed by mafia. I just want them to message me and talk to me.

I'm leaning on at least of of Kay, Paperblade, and Strawman being scum. I don't think Helios is scum anymore; he looks a lot better to me now. Sorry to Psych, by the way; I intend on making this more clear tomorrow.

Since I feel better about Paperblade, I'm going to ##Vote: Strawman for now. His activity kind of dropped.

I'm officially cool. I now have two character claims to me under my belt, and various amounts of other info that i like looking at. Hell right now I'm fine with a nolynch. I'm also thinking only 2 possible scum members and an SK

I feel most comfortable with a kay strawman or eclipse lynch at the moment, if you want a specific as to which of the three I can tell you that in a bit. But I don't want paper, helios, levy, or cam killed at all at the moment.

Actually possibility of having cam lynched for virgin claim is on my mind but that's beside the point, still thinking.

I haven't had any contact with Paperblade, but it seems like the people who have had contact with him trust him a lot. I wouldn't want him lynched today, anyway.

Eclipse claimed way earlier on in the thread that she apparently had a night action and that it was semi-useless, or something like that.

let me say that i'd rather that I get lynched instead of nolynch

i've this weird feeling about paper (in our cps he did some things that make me suspicious)

Reareading once i'm off my damn phone

##Unvote

I'd be fine with a Kay or Eclipse lynch. But i don't think no lynch is a good idea. We have plenty of targets for a lynch.

but i

And Cam is a bit tricky of a topic sense obviously if he is going to die its better for us if he's lynched, but is it worth mislynching on purpose to not have a death at night?

Hey Psych. See what you thought was dodging? THAT WAS MY ROLE CLAIM.

Now then. . .I have one person that decided not to tell me the truth (you who CPS'd me. . .why the fuck would I ask you that if I didn't already know the answer?) and another that thought it would be funny to ignore everything. I honestly want both dead. . .but here's who I'd like to die first.

##Vote: Strawman