Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eclipse claims Watcher/Tracker

she says Kay and StSS visit'd BBM last night (she didn't tell me who BBM tracked)

Kay CPS'd her when she asked people to visit BBM to contact her, but said that no, she did not visit BBM.

StSS didn't say shit.

I find Kay's actions scummier because StSS could have had protown motive to lie--eclipse could be scum rolefishing for a Doctor or similar protective role. However, consider this: why would Kay CPS someone just to lie? That seems off. If she thought eclipse was full of shit, why not just ignore it like StSS did? Something stinks here.

eclipse is at LEAST a Watcher because she knows who stss target'd

Also, Cam, can you try to start a CPS with eclipse? Llen is on so it should go up asap.

eclipse also claimed watcher/tracker to me. she also said that Kay visited BBM, but when she asked her in a CPS, Kay said she did not.

eclipse also said that she is sure that the person BBM visited is town.

So, I have to wonder why she thinks this. BBM is silenced, we have no way of knowing one way or another.

I find Kay's actions scummier because StSS could have had protown motive to lie--eclipse could be scum rolefishing for a Doctor or similar protective role. However, consider this: why would Kay CPS someone just to lie? That seems off. If she thought eclipse was full of shit, why not just ignore it like StSS did? Something stinks here.

I'm pretty sure that eclipse initiated their conversation, but not too sure.

-

Paperblade can you quote that / give me a timestamp when she said that (she is sure the person BBM visited is town)? Thanks.

Also, Cam, can you try to start a CPS with eclipse? Llen is on so it should go up asap.

request is in

are we just trying to see if she's bs'ing about her full cps?

i don't think so either otherwise i wouldn't have voted

i'd be more comfortable with an eclipse lynch than a strawman lynch atm; clipsey's case is making me uneasy (especially with paper's new info)

kay could've lied to implicate clipseykitty

If eclipse somehow ends up getting lynched and flips town, obviously we would be after Kay and Strawman.

Really, I'm just waiting for eclipse and her tracker result (though I'm pretty sure I know what she's going to answer) + her role PM.

PUNX, thought you could rid me just by offing me. Little did you know, dying makes me stronger!

Anyway, confirming my presence as co-mod.

so uh

Honestly I still kind of want to lynch Strawman but then why has Eclipse been dodgy as fuck about this? She made her role pretty obvious by requesting people who targeted BBM to contact her and she's still trying to be 'secretive' about it and it's a little unnerving because at this point what is there to be secretive about