Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'll remember, I was inactive a lot on D1 cause I was out of town. I didn't really pay any attention to who was scummy, so I just kinda meta'd and went with someone who is usually a good choice. I was arguing about her or Bizz.

What? Why would hooking a namekill target be a good idea for TOWN? It would only be a good idea for the mafia.

The only reason I don't want to lynch psych is that if we lync shinori or iris, we can have him hook the other to force a no kill or for him to give himself away should he be scum.

opinions pls

Paper, I don't like that plan because you're not 100% clear, because mafia mayors exist. If you're scum, we lynch Shinori, and he hooks Iris, not only does that leave me open for a nightkill, we lose if Psych gets lynched D5.

i think he's clear based on that helios cleared him to shinori based on inspection and paper confirmed

and i really doubt they're scumbuddies (9/5/1 is ridiculous)

I have explained that Helios inspected me night one, and was soft claiming and bread crumbing it throughout day two and night two.

If you don't believe me, we can mayor test despite the NL rules. If everyone votes a different person (with someone voting NL instead of you if you are worried about that), whoever I am voting will die.

what will testing paper even do

Assuming the worst:

4-1 n3

3-1 d4 (this is where you lynch me kthx)

2-1 n4

2-1 d5

personally i trust paper since helios got him but asdf

Due to the not voting = no lynch rule, everyone needs to be voting someone different. The thing is, if anyone other than my target is lynched, you can just lynch me the next day

Also, I missed that Helios inspected Paper. I think lynching Psych is still the way to go though, because that way I can inspect Shinori tonight if Psych flips town, to see if he was lying and is actually something else. But I don't think Shinori's scum.

Also, a thought: if psych is scum, why didn't he hook bbm n1 and then just not claim?

maybe he did and he didn't try to hook clipsey

iris would've gotten him all the same

(as for why he didn't claim that i cannot answer)

Wait wait wait

On sf

Reverse martyr = target a person, that person targets you

But the role iris claimed seems to be

Target a person, actions targeting that person target you

Can someone clarify

No, Iris redirected all targets from Eclipse to herself. If Psych had tried to hook me I would've been hooked. I thought of that, and what I came up with is that they didn't think I'd be inspecting any of them that night (although I would have inspected Strawman most likely if Iris hadn't claimed Lightning Rod), so they decided to hook the name target.

The thing with me inspecting Psych is that he could easily be scum hooker, and I don't get alignment.

"Target a person, actions targeting that person target you" this is what Iris claimed, and my result on her was Reverse Martyr.