Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

I am so confused. Why would he be subbed? Why would mafia have been instantly subbed out? Seemed like it was mod choice not player choice.

Elieson can you confirm/deny it was a mod sub out? or player sub out?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. That was unexpected.

Alright, Snike. Have you been following this game at all? I can try giving a summary for you if you haven't, but it'd probably be bad because I have a shitty memory and biased because I think the person you're subbing in for is scum.

OK, so I have been vaguely following the game.

Can we just go ahead with the mayor test? I think this is auto-win anyways, seeing as 9/5/1 is bullshit. I also think we should probably roll Cam first for ignoring the set-down plan, but I won't mind TOO much if I'm hung.

Cam is like 99% likely to be town

OK, so then lynch me? Then get whoever's not clear tomorrow, I guess?

This is silly and awkward. I still say lynch cam because virgin and it doesn't clarify what will happen if maf kill him, it just says something will happen in the day phase.

Also scum mayor is not a thing in this game cause helios cleared paperblade.

Unless scum cop inspected and trolled me. Which leaves scum amongst cam/snike/iris.

Snike is surprisingly okay with being lynched for the mayor test... I'm not sure if this is because he's town who knows that a mislynch will get us more info and closer to catching the last scum, or if he's scum trying to WIFOM.

You could say the same exact thing about cam BBM. He's perfectly fine with being hammered.

lest you forget i've had this attitude for literally the entire time

including the part where i self-voted like three times

lest you forget i've had this attitude for literally the entire time

including the part where i self-voted like three times

My point exactly, because of it no one would think you were scum. Derp.

And if there was a scum cop that inspected helios or anything and helios didn't actually message you paper it means you could bullshit me and say that helios did and you were clear when you weren't actually. Frankly I don't think it's true and it's grasping so I'm ignoring it, and i know I'm clear, and bbm is cop.

That means scum is amongst cam/iris/snike. Cam is safest lynch cause virgin or w/e

You could say the same exact thing about cam BBM. He's perfectly fine with being hammered.

That's true.

Paper could be Tailor. Unlikely because there's both a Godfather and a Miller, but the mafia had a Godfather and a Tailor in SFM, so it's not impossible. The mayor test rules this possibility out and adds another 100% clear.

The only qualms I have about lynching Snike now is that I just realized we can't policy lynch Cam later. Because if Snike flips town and someone dies, we're 3/1. If Cam gets lynched, we're 2/1. Sure mafia can't kill in the night, but we can't lynch the following day either, meaning scum could nightkill the night after and win.

lynch me now:

4-1 n3

4-1 d4

3-1 n4

2-1 d5 LYLO

mislynch today:

4-1 n3

3-1 d4 (lynch me here if not today)

2-1 n4

2-1 d5 LYLO

it's the same result but if you really want to test it go ahead and lynch me now

actually swap paper's lynch test onto me instead of snike

well then let's begin! I'll go first, for the rope is my one true love.

Can I just request that I hammer?

##Unvote

The only reason i want you lynched now is because if maf kill you then there is something up and supposedly might cause us to not lynch the following day phase.

Example:

ML 4-1 N3

3-1 D4 cam was killed can't lynch

3-1 N4

2-1 D5 Suddenly lylo with 2 people to lynch from.

REquesting that paper hammer as mayor.

Well, it's auto-win, isn't it? why don't you lynch the scummiest role (hooker) first?

Cam doesn't stop the next day's lynch? In that case we can lynch him tomorrow even if we mislynch Snike, so I think we should go back to the old plan and lynch Snike.

I think we should lynch Snike.

Paper votes for Psych.

Psych votes for Cam.

Cam votes for Shinori.

Shinori votes for Iris.

Iris votes for BBM.

BBM votes for Paper.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Paper