Pokemon RTUs (Or "Rate the Pokemon")

Tangerine

This forum is being filled with clutter, and considering the amount of Pokemon in the series, is going to continue to be filled with clutter.

Decide on one of you to make a thread, and use only that thread. Edit the thread title and post content after every Pokemon's rating is done to signify its moving on to the next Pokemon for discussion. Confining it to one thread is the best way to keep the forum from being spammed with these threads. If you want to separate the threads by series then that is fine too (for example, all R/B/Y ratings in one thread, R/S/E in another, etc). Whatever you guys decide.

I'm going to remove the previous threads in a couple of days. Compile the score averages into your new thread so the stats significant to the thread series are not lost.

If this goes well we'll also consider doing it for the Fire Emblem sections to shed a little fat off of the forum.

Thanks.

Edited by Tangerine

Have you considered moving the posts to the new thread or something?

Admittedly it's only really viable if you have a way to do it quickly or someone willing to do the dirty work for you but I just thought it'd be worth mentioning.

It'd probably be a mess to do it that way. I could probably lump them all in a separate thread together if anyone really cares about them, but it'd be a jumbled mess.

Plus Ultima hasn't been fed in a while.

Edited by Tangerine

It'd probably be a mess to do it that way. I could probably lump them all in a separate thread together if anyone really cares about them, but it'd be a jumbled mess.

Plus Ultima hasn't been fed in a while.

Oh, okay then.

That's a good thing though.

You two need a hand with the quote compiling? I'm feeling impatient to get the next Pokemon in both the series under way.

Thank you. It'd be appreciated!

EDIT: Done compiling. You can delete those topics now. smile.gif

Edited by ZM456