Chapter 32x 1/185

Warped Rebeeca with Filla's might

Final 1 4/189

Gave Athos 2 body rings

Not necessary, but eh.

Final 2 1/190

GOOOOOOOOOAL!

Total Turns=190

[spoiler=Units Stats and Caps]FireEmblemGBA_02.pngFireEmblemGBA_04.pngFireEmblemGBA_05.png

FireEmblemGBA_07.pngFireEmblemGBA_08.pngFireEmblemGBA_09.png

FireEmblemGBA_10.pngFireEmblemGBA_11.pngFireEmblemGBA_12.pngFireEmblemGBA_13.png

Nils has typical dancer stats and Athos have his bases with 4+ Con

Boron loses 0 turns for guessing Fiora will cap SKILL and gains 0 turns for incorrectly guessing SPEED and 1 for RES.

Jedi loses 0 for SKILL and gets 0 for SPEED

Callum gets nothing for predicting Lowen will cap nothing (Jeez, you didn't even try), gains 11 turns for guessing Legault will cap skill and speed,

To be fair, I didn't promote my Legault though. Refa, you should probably judge Legault on his unpromoted caps and not his promoted ones.

To be fair, I didn't promote my Legault though. Refa, you should probably judge Legault on his unpromoted caps and not his promoted ones.

Those are his unpromoted caps. If it were promoted, he would have gained 31 turns.

Yup. Penalty is Cap-Average for the level, so that's 20-12.35 + 20-16.8

-snaps fingers-

I knew I shoulda picked Legault

Edited by Jedi

Chapter 11: 6/6

So standard it hurts.

Chapter 12: 4/10

Same as above.

Chapter 13: 6/16

Meh, Marcus went south the first time and got double crit, and I just couldn't be bothered to try that route again after that.

Chapter 13x: 7/23

Yeah.

Chapter 14: 4/27

There was some screwed up glitch where the PKs spawned at the beginning of Turn 4 EP, which made the chapter take 6 turns, but I'm not counting that because they're not supposed to be there.

Chapter 15: 7/34

Haha Matthew got a perfect level.

Chapter 16: 6/40

I didn't position Marcus correctly Turn 3 and was too lazy to do it again. Honestly, no flier and no warper means I'm not going to win this, so I'm really just doing this draft because it affects other people's scores.

Chapter 17: 9/49

Yeah. Kent and Sain aren't adept enough at fighting yet to do better, even as a duo.

Chapter 17x: 4/53

Can be done in 3 turns, I guess. Oh well. Also, fail, I just realized Marcus can be used for C17. :facepalm: Oh well.,

Edited by BigBangMeteor

• 4 weeks later...

Remember this?

BBM, I'm glad you started but please finish ASAP. If you have more important matters right now, of course I'll cut you a break. But Jedi, Callum, and I cannot clear this draft from our backlog officially until you and Sharpy finish.

Speaking of Sharpy ...

You are ridiculous. Finish this by the end of September (or at least give me a valid reason as to why you can't get around to it), or I'm disqualifying you and banning you from all my non-FR drafts.