Anonymous Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Night deadline is extended to be in 2 hours and 15 minutes because I like having my deadlines at night. I would rather extend the night than the day because town doesn't deserve an extension after previously lurking through the timeframe I gave them. Sorry for not posting about this previously.

Hi 3 guests.

Edited by Prims

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually decided that 30 minutes earlier works better for me.

Letters aka Numbers aka NE Ninety-three (93) B Twenty-seven (27) J Three (3) U, ????????, has BSoD'd!

You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

NE9 was:

WeaponsofMassConstruction,

You are a fucking stream of random letters and numbers and I have no idea how to write flavor for this.

Your abilities are as follows:

Divide By Zero (Active): During the night phase, you may use a charge of your ability to ##Nightvig <Player>, killing the specified target. Your ability currently has zero charges.

Activist (Passive): Your ability gains a single charge every time a phase (day or night) ends without any kills.

You are a Town Activist Vigilante. You win once all threats to your alignment are eliminated and at least one member of your faction remains, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening. Best of luck!

Yeah I'm a town Janitor. It's weird.

Eternlty, Town Janitor, has been modkilled.

Night 5 begins but I'll probably end it early if I get all actions in. Seriously fuck you guys this game was not supposed to be a "who can engineer the quickest dayphase" competition.

Perseus, Town Interceptor, died last night.

Town is now in MYLO. Since I'm under the impression most remaining players are somewhat busy right now, you guys get 96 hours to sort this out. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

okay seriously what the fuck guys. we have a quickhammer by scum. that i can understand to some degree, by why did we quickhammer him back? that was exactly what scum wanted, and we could have used the time to discuss.

not even going to talk about modkill that was just depressing.

i am thankful at least that we have 96 hours today, to start to make up for this shit but we are in a hole and need to get out.

i am inclined to policy no lynch on mylo, especially considering the playing field.

##Vote No Lynch

i will listen to arguments to the contrary.

you raise a very good point. also considering that i cannot trust the rest of you and it only takes one stupid town in addition to scum to end the day early...

##Unvote

if we do want to no lynch (which i may add is a very good fucking idea at this juncture) massclaiming only gives scum their choice of target. the scum will still be around tomorrow, not gonna suicide with their night kill obviously, and will still have to defend a fakeclaim then. if we do single claim(s), i see no good rubric to pick who is a target and who is not.

going over claims and discussing them obviously provides a lot of avenue for new discussion, and discussion is something we badly need. however, there is definitely still room to revisit old points and discuss those.

i am torn on this subject. i definitely lean towards the opinion that claiming at this juncture is counterproductive, but this may be a conservative kneejerk. we certainly shouldn't rush into it without weighing pros and cons.

Gonna agree that we should claim. It'd probably make things easier. Also out of all the people still alive right now Daniel Craig looks scummiest IMO after looking at everyone's ISOs, but seeing as I've gotten every read this game wrong I'm not sure how confident I am with that.

fine then, I will start the claiming chain, but I will only do a half claim, more like set up a basis, so that I none of you can blame me of faking mainly because I really should be the last one claiming

D 9

T 5 5

S 6 4

I 7

now then, I want everyone else to claim

I'm fine with claiming but I don't think you'll believe me since I haven't used my ability at all(which is probably dumb of me).

I can talk during the night. Thats it. I haven't because I have had no idea what to say at a time when I'm the only one who could talk when I'm already playing horribly and have little idea on whats going on. I considered just talking at night just to prove it earlier in the game but decided against it because it wouldn't have bee anything worth anything. Also the only think I could think to do was list post at night, which I don't like doing and its not like I could have a discussion with anyone.

So yeah, thats pretty much it. I have some free time right now so I'm actually going to try and make some sense of this game.

I'm not even sure what my role is called exactly. It's like a doll or something. Anyway it's useless until I die, but when I die if I get lynched or daykilled I can still vote from the dead until MYLO/LYLO, and if I get NKed then my power transfers to whoever gets lynched the next day phase.

very well.

i'm the night watchman. it basically means i'm a combination safeguard voyeur, which is about as useless as it sounds. i stop nonlethal actions and learn what was attempted to be performed, but not who was performing them.

i idled n1, afraid of impeding town efforts.

i watched letters n2, to attempt to prevent any scum from redirecting his crane pass. no actions targetted him.

i watched perseus n3, someone attempted to pass him a crane.

this reinforced my gut feeling that the role was still counterproductive, and i have idled ever since.

@Daniel Craig: Why is it that you didn't want to prove your role before? It's pretty easy to claim that you can talk at night but never actually use the role.

@ILT: Are you gonna fullclaim now or were you just a tease?

Also are we going to decide to no lynch then?

I'm not a fan of claiming unless I need to as it just gives info to the mafia too easily. Sure, its easy to prove and I could have done it early on but I didn't see that as really doing anything for either myself or the town. Plus claiming it and then never doing it seems a little pointless, if I were to have claimed it I might as well have proved it.

if we do no lynch, daniel craig can easily prove insomniac.

we must bear in mind this doesn't prove alignment, nor is it necessarily the only aspect of his role.

assuming he's town though, and assuming a fruit lover has a less threatening role (or a scum fruit lover), with claiming an easily provable role he's kind of got a death sentence, whereas if he had stealthed in before phase end and could have proven it, that might have worked out better. this is an example of why i didn't think we should have claimed today.

i can't see scum wasting a bullet on either me or a town shotta. scum can only take killing actions (or theoretic one night hiatus to no kill and use any other ability, barring some special role that lets them do both, cf. rules), so my role is if anything beneficial for them to keep around, even though i'll only idle again, and a town shotta is vanilla having reached a *ylo.

in other news, i tried correlating yoshimi and sundown's voting habits. during the time they were both alive (d1) they never voted for the same individual. not sure if this was a pact between all scum, and we should look for a third "scum" who also fits this pattern, or if this is probably just coincidence. also not sure if any point in looking at d2 sundown and beyond's votes in connection with this pattern, due to the sub-in, or the d1 scum lynch perhaps changing scum's behaviour or plans. need more input. even if this is a waste of time, nobody is using the 96 hours we've been graciously given for anything else. i have to at least try.