Anonymous Mafia - Game Over

Prims

@Perseus: What's good my nigga?

RVS is more of a formality IMO but it still works on occasions because people still react to it.

@Sparrow: I thought it was just a joke, like how Paper claims blahblahblah mayor all the time.

#Driveby Asparagus

I hate asparagus. It's a horrible vegetable.

So you still exist. Good to know.

##Unvote

##Vote: Sundown

That post does require some explanation, and I believe that tieing for the lead with two other lynch candidates is insufficient pressure.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's kinda late my time and i don't really care for rvs so i'm going to bed, but before that, i'd like to ask the guy with the whole bunch of numbers and letters in his name something. i don't really care if you vote for me if the vote has such flimsy reasoning, but what's the point of voting for trafalgar for "your own reasons" and then simply dropping it? it doesn't accomplish much at all.

...you're thinking about...states...think about...changes...

##Vote: NE93B27J3U

too many numbers D:

and you immediately jumped for sparrrow for some reason

This guy smells town.

Genuine reasons? How can you have info at Day 1?

Care to expound on that?

By the way, I think, after this game is over, we should keep these accounts and let Prims entrust all the passwords to the next anon Mafia mod, who can change the passwords and start the next anon Mafia. But that depends on how much Tangerine agreed to.

This guy does not smell town.

##Unvote, Vote: Sundown

I originally planned to remove the accounts, but it does sound like a neat idea to just change the passwords and use the same accounts for the next one. It'd add a certain degree of fun/mystique to have different people using the same accounts :P.

I can change the passwords myself, so if that's what you guys want to do for next time, then just let me know and I'll set it up for you again.

Classic scumbuddy interaction right here.

Rolefishing. Lady Manix would not approve.

Is that a userclaim I see there?

Think that falls under this?

No, I don't think so. Death Miller is stupid, plain Miller isn't. Survivor is fine too.

I originally planned to remove the accounts, but it does sound like a neat idea to just change the passwords and use the same accounts for the next one. It'd add a certain degree of fun/mystique to have different people using the same accounts :P.

I can change the passwords myself, so if that's what you guys want to do for next time, then just let me know and I'll set it up for you again.

Cool, thanks, Tangerine!

Hmm, I'm not sure what to think of the Miller Survivor claim. it's the only thing that seems even remotely serious, which is not surprising, since it's Day 1. In any case, there's not much that can be done about it, because we're not trying to eradicate Survivors or anything.

If I were claiming, I would have already been modkilled. Stick to the subject at hand.

Death millers are frowned upon because the town gets information via lynches.

Even bastard games generally move away from those because it inaccurately portrays player relationships. A deathmiller lynch is essentially an ace in the hole for the mafia.

Vote remains on Astraeus-spawn until he properly accounts for the fishing expedition. Especially now that he tried to deflect it.

I thought that you reacted strangely at first, but rather just looks like you're going to be hard as fuck to read.

##Unvote

##Vote: tails1996

Tails is a pushover. And 1996 is one more than 1995 but one less than 1997.

You're a sweetheart for remembering that I exist.

Biggest town read ATM is right here.

If I were claiming, I would have already been modkilled. Stick to the subject at hand.

Death millers are frowned upon because the town gets information via lynches.

Which means worst vote is here.

##Vote: Colin Mochrie

animated gifs... eww

overall interactions and patterns are just yet starting to form. still time for paving new ground.

I'd love an explanation from Sundown, but I think that's enough votes for an early wagon.

##Unvote

##Vote: Trafalgar

Tick tock.

Sundown (4) - Daniel Craig, Colin Mochrie, Perseus, NE93B27J3U

Asparagus (2) - Eternlty, Shotta

Colin Mochrie (1) - Trafalgar

NE93B27J3U (1) - Asparagus

tails1996 (1) - Yoshimi

Sparrrow (1) - ILoveTangerine

Trafalgar (1) - tails1996

Vanilla Diet Coke (1) - VoltTackle

Not Voting - Sparrrow, Sundown, Vanilla Diet Coke

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to hammer. You have 48 hours left in the day (countdown).

I'll probably be asleep or sleeping in when most of the inactives hit their prod timer. Remember to post anyway instead of being a lamer.

Edited by Prims

sorry got kinda distracted.

honestly i really dont like that sundown fishing. it really sets me off. like, ok, why does it matter to you if someone has info d1? you asked it in a really creeper way too, ugh.

but i wont vote. ill do a reread and see if i can catch anything else that hasnt had much attention paid to it

I'm gonna make his short. My early scum reads are Sundown(fishing, asking about possible user claim, talking about things not game related, thoughts on miller survivor claim seem hollow) and

NE93B27J3U(incredibly flip-floppy with votes so far and especially in way early day phase, weird response to Sparrow, jump on Sundown wagon with little explanation and no reasoning not already used by someone else). They both have posts where the subject matter is very tricky.

I think Sundown has enough votes without mine so ##Unvote, ##Vote: NE93B27J3U

yeah; i pretty much agree.

things are still kinda moving slowly at this point though

having a bit of trouble getting reads still because some players are still in rvs mode

Yeah I'm not actually that bullshit role. Good to see discussion came from it even if it was just a little bit.

Asparagus is town.

Sundown rolefishing...? Eh, I don't know if that counts. I'll ISO him. Sparrow and Keysmash too.

##Vote: Colin Mochrie

animated gifs... eww

overall interactions and patterns are just yet starting to form. still time for paving new ground.

"real things to form opinions on are happening but imma random vote and pretend to be helpful"

##Vote: Trafalgar

...you're thinking about...states...think about...changes...

too many numbers D:

and you immediately jumped for sparrrow for some reason

This guy smells town.

if I got this right,according to you, this guy smells town cause this guy placed a vote on you?

sounds like you are trying to get on this Asparagus's good side

please explain why you want to get on Asparagus's good side, or if there is some other reason for you thinking he is town

the sundown rolefishing i guess wasnt so bad in itself--it was just the way it was executed. its like he is so CONFIDENT that no one should have information d1 when its entirely possible; we dont know the setup and no one has claimed roles. ill admit that seriously claiming to have information this early is kind of silly though, because if you die and said nothing about it, the town loses potentislly valuable info.

i figured the 'i have a real reason for voting this guy' really was just a joke, but i dont know.