[FE6 RR] Sword of Seals Reverse Recruitment

Jedi

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1:

Karel killed literally every foe on the map. Even so, he didn't wind up particularly powerful. Eh, I'll do more later.

15 (0)/0

Chapter 2:

Required either a mildly lucky EP and a crit from Yuno or an insanely lucky EP and a fairly lucky attack with Yuno. I took the latter.

3/3

Chapter 3:

Took some luck and some pain. Hate this map.

7/10

Chapter 4:

Bah.

5/15

Edited by Shota Sigurd

Not participating, but as a note, there are several errors in the character data that was most likely passed over out of a lack of interest and patience. The biggest problem is character palettes are just fucked out the window and weren't changed at all after the first few entries; a few other smaller problems are some characters didn't have their special attributes changed in the nightmare editor--things like are they female, can they dance, can they remove. Some weapon skills and classes were also not properly adjusted. Echidna, for example, as labeled as a female Cavalier rather than a female Hero. Weapon levels were also messed up across a few characters, and supports weren't even adjusted.

Since most of these are from oversights, there may be some other issues I didn't notice. Some are cosmetic, some are actually game-changing, but at such a small scale it's not really clear if it'd matter or not.

Chapter 6:

This is from memory, but I think I recall it correctly. Elphin cost a turn, but, in conjunction with Lalam, will save many more.

5/23

Chapter 7:

Avoiding a penalty from Echidna cost me a turn. Got a substantial portion of the villages, and recruited Tate.

4/27

Not participating, but as a note, there are several errors in the character data that was most likely passed over out of a lack of interest and patience. The biggest problem is character palettes are just fucked out the window and weren't changed at all after the first few entries; a few other smaller problems are some characters didn't have their special attributes changed in the nightmare editor--things like are they female, can they dance, can they remove. Some weapon skills and classes were also not properly adjusted. Echidna, for example, as labeled as a female Cavalier rather than a female Hero. Weapon levels were also messed up across a few characters, and supports weren't even adjusted.

Since most of these are from oversights, there may be some other issues I didn't notice. Some are cosmetic, some are actually game-changing, but at such a small scale it's not really clear if it'd matter or not.

if papers okay with it i might try and help him (or do it alone)fix up the rr hacks but i should finish the drafts im doing first

Edited by Cyron

Oujay.

And its been said already but SB took Thany, not Chad.

Hmm, I was fairly sure that SB changed his pick.. My bad lemme get some confirmation