Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that we're in possible MYLO, why are you so uncaring about whether you get lynched or not?

We are assuming that Iris joints with maf here; and you do realize that she could very well joint with town instead

Also, bombs are policy lynches; so yeah

If the votes are tied up anywhere near phase end they can. Unless grace period is included after phase end time.

But then it would become painfully obvious who one of the scum could be; so yeah

I claimed at the end of D1 because I was tired and didn't feel like defending myself against BBM's attempt at lynching me. And you're getting awfully defensive.

Ok

I'm being defensive for a reason I can't really mention until endgame unfortunately

Manix (3): Cap'n Flint, Shinori, BBM

Shinori (1): La Levedad

Elieson (1): Prims

Voteless: Manix, Serious Bababas, Iris, Aere

Manix is at L-2.

6 hours left.

Only it's actually 3hrs and 17min left.

Votals are still unchanged.

Okay, enough floating about

##Vote: Aere

hi scum rolecop, how's it going? You scanned Bizz N0 and claimed town rolecop to avoid being lynched D1; and then you claim "blocked" D2. I'm sorry, but I'm calling BS on that.

It said I got the blue screen of death, haha. I don't know if that means I got roleblocked or you were safeguarded. We don't have any claimed safeguards, so...

Actually manix, most bombs I know of also kill the last person to vote them. Are you just claiming night only to make an excuse for you not being killed? Or to remove strategies that would involve lynching you?

Actually, something else that's come to mind:

Blitz pushed for me to claim, and Blitz had information about the setup before the game started? I'm having second thoughts about Blitz right now, actually.

Wouldn't be surprised if the scumteam is Aere/Blitz right now.

I wish Blitz could come around and fullclaim ):

he was mostly vague about his role and stuff

The thing is, why would a scum rolecop claim hooked? He could easily prove his role by outing his results (or breadcrumbing them to his target like he did with Bizz). If he is scum, then neither he nor his buddy is a rolecop.

Well, he could claim hooked to make his claim more credible. He doesn't see alignment. No one claimed roleblocker, which means either Aere is lying or there IS a scum roleblocker out there, or both.

But don't you think it's strange how there's apparently a roleblocker but only maybe two claimed active night action roles in the game?

BBM wut

He can claim "hooked" to pretend to not have gotten results (but actually did). Scum!rolecop doesn't need to out all their results, just enough to make them seem trustable.

And, again, scum rolecop would be a nice counter to the bomb/unkillable, etc.

I'm still really stumped on Blitz/Iris /:

Manix (3): Cap'n Flint, Shinori, BBM

Shinori (1): La Levedad

Aere (1): Manix

Elieson (1): Prims

Voteless: Serious Bababas, Iris, Aere

2.5 hrs left

Oh btw.

THIS GAME IS MYLO (I WILL ANNOUNCE IF WE ARE IN MYLO, IF/WHEN WE ARE IN MYLO, As long as I'm understanding mylo correctly.

Edited by Elieson

Aere, Iris is 3rd. Why the hell do you think she's a roleblocker? And roleblocker doesn't work that way anyway.

I still think you claimed "blocked", personally