Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

hi i'm awake

shinori i'm town and you might want to read back on your post a little bit because you're basically guilty of what i'm apparently guilty for

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said I thought blitz was scum because I was posting as i was reading the thread, but then you dropped more scum tells than him, thus why I voted you, it isn't a gut reason like your vote is for Manix but it really feels like you know blitz is gonna flip town and swapped to manix who seriously you seem to really have nothing against except your normal gut feeling. Thus I ended up stating I think blitz is most likely town if you roll scum, that or he's your buddy, but you seem a hell of a lot more scummy with those posts of yours so far.

Not to mention you really aren't defending yourself against the points I made. Going "Hey I'm town look at what you said is a reason for voting me" isn't fighting any of my arguments really.

my vote for manix isn't my gut speaking to me

some of the stuff he's said felt forced and I gave him the legitimate reasons why I think he's scum and apparently you blew over that and blamed it on my meta which is a little frustrating

also I don't feel like arguing with your points made because I already addressed most of them in my argument with Manix which you skimmed over it looks like

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

Honestly we should deal with someone and I'd rather deal with Blitz who has been severely vote-hopping for no apparent reason.

Also honestly I'm not sure what to think of the argument at this point.

also blitz isn't exactly off of the hook, lol

he just unvoted a player that hasn't been here to switch onto another player who hasn't really been here for the serious phase and I find that kind of pointless?

Because meta is true more than 50% of the time on this site, not everyone here is able to change their playstyle on a dime. You know it's true. ALBEIT THE ONLY SCUM META I HAVE ON YOU IS YOU SUBBING OUT *COUGHCOUGH* So I don't know if that's town meta or scum meta or just levy meta for you but i feel that it's scummy.

my vote for manix isn't my gut speaking to me

some of the stuff he's said felt forced and I gave him the legitimate reasons why I think he's scum and apparently you blew over that and blamed it on my meta which is a little frustrating

Let's see then.

this post sounds really odd to me and kind of forced, like you're trying to force your suspicion on blitz and also you sort of immediately hopped onto me.

also from experience mafia like to jokevote themselves oops

Reasoning one. Don't think it was forced, however, it didn't seem like the best of all votes, most likely scum if you roll town, him or blitz I mean. Since I feel you are more scummy though than him I think he's more town like than you. OR YOUR BOTH SCUM AND TROLLING US

Because you're worrying me and that defense worries me more.

Obviously you're trying to push the suspicion back onto Blitz.

Reasoning 2 which if your two means manix is probably scum, however if your scum and don't want blitz lynched cause he's scum it sets up for swapping votes to Blitz. Also if you are scum and think blitz will be lynched this allows you to set up a follow-up lynch on Manix, which is silly.

If Blitz is scum though I can address that/kick myself for it later

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Lol

it's D1

if I could vote two people I would vote the both of you

but I have a strong feeling allof a sudden that one of you is town and the other is scum.

Because, like, even though Blitz suspecting the third-party to be mafia is a serious scumtell (what he was doing wasn't even too bad until he suggested that), his actual reason for suspecting Eclipse was because she decided she didn't want to help town discussion at all, which was legitimate.

No reasoning from you on your argument, but I hate this post.

Your posting style since N0 had just been irking me a lot.

And you keep trying to AtE me through guilt trip. "I thought you were better than that"

First part implies gut read on posting style.

I can see the second part as viable if you are town.

Now to talk about the posts that happened while i was posting.

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

Honestly we should deal with someone and I'd rather deal with Blitz who has been severely vote-hopping for no apparent reason.

Also honestly I'm not sure what to think of the argument at this point.

DUDE HE ALWAYS DOES THAT HOLY FUCK. Marth/levy for scumteam.

also blitz isn't exactly off of the hook, lol

he just unvoted a player that hasn't been here to switch onto another player who hasn't really been here for the serious phase and I find that kind of pointless?

Didn't I already call him a pointless townie, albeit part of it was because of your posts and reasoning, now if you are actually town that means I have to go and do a reread on him because you're confusing me. What you are doing is easily something scum could do to set up mislynchs, you stated viable reasons for why Blitz was scummy, it seemed like he scumslipped, you then voted for Manix for, in my eyes, a lack of anything really. but you are making it sound good which could easily set up for a lynch on him after a lynch on blitz. Then after marth's post I really don't like that.

ugh Shinori we get it, you want Bizz lynched but eh.

Look first you say either Blitz is scum and Levity is town, then you say Blitz is foolish town and Levy is scum, then you think maybe both are trolling you and are scum and then you think Bizz and I are the scum team. What? :|

Because meta is true more than 50% of the time on this site, not everyone here is able to change their playstyle on a dime. You know it's true.

Wow, is this actually your meta argument? You could accidentally let so many people off of the hook with this mindset if they know how to play right.

also you're actually getting part of my ~usual meta~ wrong but you can find out that part yourself.

ALBEIT THE ONLY SCUM META I HAVE ON YOU IS YOU SUBBING OUT *COUGHCOUGH*

unfortunate trend ok

i don't want to get into it

Reasoning one. Don't think it was forced, however, it didn't seem like the best of all votes, most likely scum if you roll town, him or blitz I mean. Since I feel you are more scummy though than him I think he's more town like than you. OR YOUR BOTH SCUM AND TROLLING US

I don't like the way he's been wording his posts; they feel overly dramatic and when he asked Blitz "why are you voting the third? tsk tsk" or whatever it just sounded too forced/staged to me. We don't read posts the same way, that's fine.

Do you think that Manix AND Blitz AND I are all scum then? You're kind of confusing me.

Reasoning 2 which if your two means manix is probably scum, however if your scum and don't want blitz lynched cause he's scum it sets up for swapping votes to Blitz. Also if you are scum and think blitz will be lynched this allows you to set up a follow-up lynch on Manix, which is silly.

actually yes, that is rather silly if you stop to think about it and your post is a little vague here--are you saying I apparently voted on my scumbuddy and decided to switch to Manix for an easy lynch?

i don't know why any mafia would do that, blitz wasn't even in immediate danger of lynch

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"lol i definitely caught scum here so i'll place zz's here because i've got this all figured out yep"

No reasoning from you on your argument, but I hate this post.

ok

and i hate your previous quote

First part implies gut read on posting style.

pretty much silly shit. i didn't actually think it would get serious tbh

but i mean, why not have at least something to go off of for a randomvote?

I can see the second part as viable if you are town.

then what the fuck does this even mean if you think I'm scum?

DUDE HE ALWAYS DOES THAT HOLY FUCK. Marth/levy for scumteam.

hooray, do you want a gold star for that?

As for the Blitz point, you actually kind of ninja'd me on that one, so we pretty much ended up stating the same thing at the same time.

Why are you so adamant on getting the vote off of Manix?

As i was reading thread blitz looked scummy, then I came to levy's posts and she looked worse, which made me think Blitz was town and levy was scum. However I tend to be overly paranoid and think of all the possibilities which made me think what if both are scum.

Then you post for reasoning that doesn't really add up cause blitz always does that and I didn't like that vote because it seemed scummy as all hell.

ugh Shinori we get it, you want Bizz lynched but eh.

Look first you say either Blitz is scum and Levity is town, then you say Blitz is foolish town and Levy is scum, then you think maybe both are trolling you and are scum and then you think Bizz and I are the scum team. What? :|

qft

##vote: shinori

your thoughts are changing like every 5 minutes

that doesn't really add up cause blitz always does that

stop doing that

After that's all said, Shinori's looking like paranoid town to me, but I don't know why he's worried about me voting Manix so much. It worried me a bit.

Why are you so adamant on getting the vote off of Manix?

You seem more scummy at the moment in my eyes. Between you manix and blitz, I'm more inclined to say you seem more scummy than either of them, and after that I'd say blitz cause of scum slip, then I would say manix because he's being overly defensive about what seems to me to be pointless stuff.

However now you look at each of the three, what happens if each flip.

Blitz flips town - we get reads on levy that's about it.

Blitz flips scum - Reads on levy

Levy flips town - Reads on myself, manix, blitz, marth.

Levy flips scum - Reads on myself, manix, blitz, marth.

Manix flips town - reads on myself, levy

Manix flips scum - Reads on myself, levy.

Not only do you seem like the most scummy but in my current eyes you're the best target to lynch for information and most probable scum.<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

HI BBM nice to see you here, mind posting your other thoughts on the situation. There's more of a read on both myself and Levy there than just "Damn shino's being shino and changing his shit all the time, can we just lynch him so we don't have to deal with this this game?"

Also stop doing what bizz? Point out the fact that blitz does always vote hop, unless he's scum, in which case the only scum meta to go off of is SFM mafia for him. I think.

As in stop doing "oh ____ always does _____ so they're all right in my eyes"

Yet we can't meta Blitz off of SFM because he never plays in-thread.

Hence that defence doesn't work.

That was kind of my point, however it doesn't stop the fact that he always vote hops from one person to another, reference SSBU if you need to and look at day one blitz, pretty sure that was him. Or was that psych?

The reason why Bizz's lynch will give us the most information is because she's made the most interactions with other people. That's actually townie, not scum.

As in stop doing "oh ____ always does _____ so they're all right in my eyes"

Fine I'll stop referencing meta, at least I will attempt to, even though meta does prove to be right more than it is wrong. Just sayin'

However you're asking me to stop referencing where I get reads from day 1.

The reason why Bizz's lynch will give us the most information is because she's made the most interactions with other people. That's actually townie, not scum.

You could say the same damn thing about me, your calling her town for interacting and calling me scum for interacting.

IF i flip town: Levy, manix, Blitz, marth, and now you BBM.

If i flip scum: SAME FUCKING THING.

Also, we can't give people who always do something scummy a free pass just for that. By that logic, we wouldn't have lynched Rapier D1 in MoMM.