Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would advise against my lynch.

super-paranoid town read on shinori right now. too bad he's being a bit hasty with his conclusions here

Also, we can't give people who always do something scummy a free pass just for that. By that logic, we wouldn't have lynched Rapier D1 in MoMM.

I haven't given anyone a free pass this game. But most of the stuff at the moment is based off of flips, both levy and blitz are doing scummy things, and Manix and marth.

Four scummy people and only two can be scum, whelp. Unless we get better reactions or we get a flip or some other sort of info, DO NOT ACTUALLY GIVE ANY, we won't know who is actually town or scum.

Ugh you know I saw SB lurking here earlier a couple of times and he has nothing to say. Now I'm not sure what to think of that.

Probably reading the thread, if he doesn't post though is where you should start worrying.

Inb4 levy is soft claiming PR.

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering what interactions between the rest of the players will be, because right now Shinori and I are mostly focused on levity/shinori/blitz/manix, and BBM and marth have been here to say some things too but that seems a little narrow.

Four scummy people and only two can be scum, whelp.

GUILTY of doing the same thing you accused me of. You act like you know for sure that there are two scum, and even if it's the likely scenario, it doesn't really make a difference. I thought we were past this.

This is the second time you have done this and further proof that you're jumping to conclusions without looking before you leap.

GUILTY of doing the same thing you accused me of. You act like you know for sure that there are two scum, and even if it's the likely scenario, it doesn't really make a difference. I thought we were past this.

This is the second time you have done this and further proof that you're jumping to conclusions without looking before you leap.

Oh right that, I figured we had come to the conclusion of assuming two scum. I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A HYPOCRIT. Fine I'll stop jumping to conclusions and scum hunt elsewhere.

@Marth:

What do you say?

What do you say?

What do you say?

You say your thoughts, what do you think of the interactions between levy and Manix? What about my interaction with Levy? Thoughts and communication. GO!

BBM and manix next.

[8:19:59 AM] Levity: anyway good night/morning shinori

[8:20:03 AM] shinori8: Good night levy!

LEvy's going to bed, the rest of you aren't talking yet so I'm gonna take a shower. There had better be posts when iget back in 15 minutes.

##unvote, ##vote: Manix

Why? Reread the thread, and his activity can basically be summed up a such:

says hi

jokevotes

wagons blitz

responds to bizz's vote against him

says he'll be watching bizz

His largest attempt at scumhunting has been OMGUSing Bizz.

Also lol Bizz, isn't it like 8 am where you are? You're going to sleep now?

quick post before I actually die from lack of sleep:

BBM: see "pot this is kettle"

you are wagoning on me like I did on Blitz (ie: the second vote)

now stop being a hypocrite, kthnx

... o.O

I think Manix is his normal town self if anything. I mean scum manix would be apathetic and stuff and probably wouldn't even talk about the SK and the setup in general. While you are right about Blitz vote hopping and all, it doesn't stop him from looking scummy, does it? I mean there was still a wagon on me in SSBU even thought using my meta you know how things go right? Same thing applies here.

I'm not sure what to think of Levy. What I know is she had a hunch on Manix earlier and then said Blitz is doing what scum always do. and then she expands on her hunch and votes Manix. It seems weird but not that unreasonable if you ask me.

Still, I guess a Levity lynch is ok if we're going for info, but she's looked slightly pro-town for me to say OH BOY LET'S LYNCH HER SHE'S TOTES SCUM!

Except I am offering my own reasoning separate from Bizz, while you gave the exact same reasoning as the person before you for voting for Blitz. Just because we were both the second vote doesn't mean anything at all. Now I'd like an actual response to my vote.

Except I am offering my own reasoning separate from Bizz, while you gave the exact same reasoning as the person before you for voting for Blitz. Just because we were both the second vote doesn't mean anything at all. Now I'd like an actual response to my vote.

oh so sorry for not being around at the exact time. I've already said this to Bizz, don't you actually read?

Except I'm not wagoning. Bizz's reason for voting for you was a mixture of her gut and because your play seemed forced to her. I'm voting you for active lurking. You, on the other hand, voted for Blitz with the exact same reasoning as the person before you.