Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vCEHpv6Hg

You all surround Rapier, seeking to kill him.

"This was all predestined."

Apparently he didn't foresee this! Rapier has been lynched.

Dear Rapier,

"???"

You are ???.

???

???

You are allied with ???. You win if ???.

Or maybe he did.

"My strength is fading..."

You find Aere, an empty shell. He has been killed.

Dear Aere,

"Is this all you're capable of?"

You are Melia.

You are the princess of the High Entia, and a half-Homs, as evidenced by your short wings. However, no one cares about that. The AI is awful at controlling you, which is unfortunate because you have the highest damage dealing capacity of any character in the game and tons of useful buffs. You also are the best character for power leveling due to having the unique ability of being able to

You have no special abilities.

You are allied with the Mortals. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Results are going out.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will refrain from putting random music in here.

All results are out. It is now Cycle 4. Cycle 4 ends on Wednesday, August 8 at 5PM PDT (GMT -7).

Edited by eclipse

D1 votals on hammer:

[8] Marth: Manix, Snike, Shinori, BBM, Camtech, Xin Li, Kaoz, Core

[3] Core: Prims, Helios, Aere

[1] Aere: Rapier

[1] Snike: Marth

[1] Rapier: Blitz

D2 votals on hammer

[7] Core: Camtech, Aere, Manix, Xin Li, Prims, Rapier, Elieson

[2] Manix: Shinori, Core

[1] Elieson: BBM

[1] Shinori: Blitz

[1] Aere: Helios

D3 votals on hammer

[2] BBM: Blitz, Helios

[6] Rapier: BBM, Xin Li, Camtech, Prims, Rapier, Manix

Voteless: Aere, Shinori

And now, A list of people who were on the hammer wagons that haven't flipped (plus Rapier):

BBM: Marth, Rapier

Blitz: None (!)

Camtech: Marth, Core, Rapier

Shinori: Marth

Manix: Marth, Core, Rapier

Helios: None (!)

Prims: Core, Rapier

Rapier: Core, Rapier

Xin Li: Marth, Core, Rapier

Conclusion: If there is a lynch janitor; it would have choose, and possibly still be on the wagon. Although that raises the question as to why only Rapier was janned (and not Core). From the above, the only person who wasn't on Core's wagon but still on Rapier's is BBM.

Alternatively, Rapier's role just doesn't flip. Although I would like to see some speculation on the above (am I stupid? And BBM, don't bother)

Other things that concern me include the fact that neither Blitz nor Helios have been on the wagon of any of the lynch targets, or how Shinori was only on the Marth wagon and was voteless last cycle.

And now the BCM is over, it's meta time:

[spoiler=Meta inside, can be ignored (Shinori meta)]Shinori is playing kinda how he did in BCM, where he was scumbuddies with me. He threatened to jump onto me for something in BCM, and never did. He did the same here, on C2 (and I called him out on it). Only after prodding did he actually vote me here. Something doesn't feel right to me, and I'll be keeping an eye out for him.

Right now, I'm thinking that remaining mafia are probably BBM and/or Shinori.

##Vote: BBM

First of all, what is a lynch janitor, specifically? I've never heard of this role.

Also, the fact that Rapier's role doesn't flip makes me think that he is either 1) a third party 2) a "mason" of sorts with somebody, aligned either way, or 3) his role is still "active" even though he's been lynched. My biggest concern is his alignment, since we haven't been confirmed to take down another scum. But I assume that Rapier's role may have been "harmful" or perceived as harmful to town. Otherwise, I don't see why he would have had to fake claim.

First of all, what is a lynch janitor, specifically? I've never heard of this role.

Also, the fact that Rapier's role doesn't flip makes me think that he is either 1) a third party 2) a "mason" of sorts with somebody, aligned either way, or 3) his role is still "active" even though he's been lynched. My biggest concern is his alignment, since we haven't been confirmed to take down another scum. But I assume that Rapier's role may have been "harmful" or perceived as harmful to town. Otherwise, I don't see why he would have had to fake claim.

changes someone's role but the change is only revealed on the flip if they die

rapier's definitely anti-town, but we don't know what kind of scum

Rapier gave up, pretty much guaranteed he was scum. Why would he claim vig then? Xin, you have to shoot this cycle, because you are likely target number one of the mafia. Since Rapier was going to be lynched, they tried to get a counterclaim out of it so they had a good idea of where to look for threats. Since they chose vig, it's a very real possibility that there might only be one left, and wants to make sure they don't got shot themselves.

I've never been in a game with a lynch janitor, personally, but it works functionally similar to a janitor, just on lynches. It prevents town from getting the flip, but they (the janitor) still receive the flip information.

If this person is town (or still alive for that matter) for whatever reason; could you out Rapier's role? kthanks

changes someone's role but the change is only revealed on the flip if they die

I see, I guess. Sounds a little confusing ...

Somehow missed this post.

Rapier gave up, pretty much guaranteed he was scum. Why would he claim vig then? Xin, you have to shoot this cycle, because you are likely target number one of the mafia. Since Rapier was going to be lynched, they tried to get a counterclaim out of it so they had a good idea of where to look for threats. Since they chose vig, it's a very real possibility that there might only be one left, and wants to make sure they don't got shot themselves.

Agreed, I will make sure I use my shot this cycle. But right now, everyone who I suspect seems to be at equal suspicion and I still have time (not to mention no one else is contributing), so I'm not going to shoot just yet.

You are seriously going to accuse me for being voteless when hammer happened while i was away. I was on rapier until he claimed in which case I stepped off cause i wanted more conversation so someone didn't stealth hammer. Then while I was away cooking hammer happened and I was no where near the computer at that time.