Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

hm

blitz is watcher, hmm?

i'm inclined to believe that (for now) but i'm leaning towards scum!blitz, if only because core's watcher fakeresult was confirmed

if nothing else it means there's a scum tracker/watcher

not to mention blitz why didn't you counterclaim

I wasn't around genius

well, I have a terrible net connection and I have fixed times on which I can show up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can buy that

but if you think that scum!tracker is unlikely then how did core know that elie visited bizz

unless you think there's a scum!cop and they just used the doctor->namekill idea

##Unvote

Don't feel like having the claimed watcher lynched right now; unless someone puts forward a convincing argument otherwise

Hmmmmmmm.

Other thoughts right now:

Prims has been very insistent that Shinori is town; that's concerning

BBM still strikes me as slightly weird, but eh

I'm wary of Helios; only really been chiming in occasionally ;/

On re-thinking; I'm still kinda worried about Shinori; but not quite as much as before

hmmmmmmm, something definitely isn't right. I have half a mind to flip back to my original suspicions, but ehhhh

Prims has been very insistent that Shinori is town; that's concerning

*based on his claim only; nothing else at all

we've had problems with people claiming as such (see SSBU), and that ended well

Yeah, I have an hour to submit my action and I'm going to do it now before I miss the deadline.

All I can say is ... I apologize in advance if I hit a townie. >.<

because right now I can't be assed to collect full quotes; here's why Prims isn't making a lot of sense (warning: bad memory might make this factually incorrect, but still)

Prims and Shinori have an argument C1; Prims calls for policy vig shot on Shinori; Shinori overreacts ("I am not a policy vig shot, go fuck yourself" - loosely quoted from memory), and then Shinori softclaims reverse martyr in response thinking that Prims might be vig

C2: Shinori outs his fullclaim and target; and because of that only, Prims thinks Shinori is town

Prims also never has any discussions with Shinori (since C1/2, from memory); what's up with that?

???

Something doesn't add up here... the dissonance between Prims' opinion on C1 to C2 and the probable distancing thereafter...

I'm taking this and running with it:

also I have a D1 HUNCH that prims is scum

also also also

Prims has been flying under the radar a bit since C1; and I don't like that

Also, before you mention the fact that Prims was on the wagons for the two scum, I wouldn't put it past Prims to bus his own buddies pretty hard; also Rapier doesn't really count because it was after the counterclaim ;/

Shinori targeted Blitz, but Blitz was already targeting Shinori

/awks

but Blitz did say that there was no indication of a redirection anyway, so maybe...

I'm inclined to think he's scum still, as he's still one of my top scum reads. but so is blitz and he claims watcher and Idk about that.

Hrm. I also felt he was extremely defensive about me when i pressed him but whatever.

##Unvote: (Blitz)

##Vote: Prims

Votals

[2] Blitz: Prims, BBM

[2] BBM: Blitz, Helios

[2] Prims: Manix, Shinori

Not Voting: Camtech, Xin Li

You have a bit under 48 hours left in the cycle.

Edited by Paperblade

He did say he was targeting Shinori already, I do remember that, but since Manix is looking I'll let him find it.

Also, I know I said earlier that Core's flip made me feel a little better about Prims, but Shinori pulled up his post where he voted Core, that didn't really mention his suspicions on Core. Not to mention that I feel slightly strange about him, but I'm not sure what. :/ I'm going to look back at his posts to see if I have anything concrete to go on.

One thing that was odd, though, was that in regards to me he kind of seemed to accept my explanations a little too readily. I'll pull those up later when I can force myself to dig through the entire thread again though.

so in other words i am in fact stupid and not paying attention

great

uh

##vote prims because 1) for whatever reason i'm getting similar vibes from him that i got while reading draft and 2) i'm too fucking tired to do anything but mindlessly sheep manix regardless

I think blitz/prims are remaining scum most likely.

Although with core's watcher thing proven that means either scum watcher is in the game or the person that confirmed to have visited his target was most likely scum as well.