WANTED: Unattractive Male

Parrhesia

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, I come to you SEEKING A BOON.

Basically, our deadline's overstretched and our limited spriting resources (which so far have consisted of Lumi, myself, and the wonderful guest spriters AK and Amelia for exactly one guy apiece so far) leave us in want of one guy. Lumi's overstretched between about five things at the moment, I can't do full customs and this is a man who really demands one, and Amelia/AK have their own stuff going on and have already made this a situation possible to salvage.

Multiple people can attest that this hack is making progress and isn't just going to die. If you want screenshots as proof, some could probably be arranged.

THE CHARACTER is fairly open to interpretation. Make him rather sickly-looking, although not exactly suffering from any particular illness. Wearing red, possessing a natural hair colour, and dressing opulently. His class uses the bishop animation, although it's a custom class in this hack. My notes said 'like Riev but less obviously evil', but it's mostly up to your interpretation.

Finally, whoever completes this for me by FEE3 will have my eternal gratitude. Thank you.

yes i know i'm going against all my instincts and belief but seriously man i need this favour

we'll probably just throw riev into it if nobody steps up to the plate, idk

While I can't make any guarantees, I might be able to fulfill your request. I just need to finish up a couple more sprites for DoG before I take it on.

While I can't make any guarantees, I might be able to fulfill your request. I just need to finish up a couple more sprites for DoG before I take it on.

Alright, and thanks. We have faith in your ability, and respect your willingness to take on this additional task given the timeframe.

... And if it does become apparent you simply don't have the time, which is understandable, do remember to notify me in advance.

Sorry for the double post, but I have a start on him.

IWSVj.png

I've only really worked on the face and hair, the body was just something I slapped together. Let me know what you think of it.

I hope it doesn't suck too badly. D;

HjJIt.png

Here's the finished project. Sorry for kind of cheaping out and stealing Desmond's cloak, but I tried making him a nice outfit for days and all of them looked really bad. :/