Eternal Bond: An FE7 Hack

Agro

OMG OMG OMG

Looks great! though I can't help but noticing....some of those portaits look an awful lot like palette swaps of portraits we saw at last years FEE3. Are they placeholders?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eternal Bond is in my top 4 favorite hacks, after playing the demo for last year's FEE3.

it better be no 1 or i'll stab you

glad to see this is still up and about. nice world map argo

also did you change the story again cause i dont remember the lord guy going out and fighting bandits first chapter.

Yeah... suffered through another rewrite because I felt I had establish the primary cast a lot better and didn't want to waste a few precious chapters dedicated to a bandit arc and the cheesy appearance of a hooded villain.

I think the best thing from what I can see, is that it truly feels like a standalone game. I don't get that feeling from a lot of hacks, even some that take themselves so seriously, there are just moments where you can really notice just how it's a hack but this one actually looks pretty good.

Also, I smiled like a goofball so hard when I saw my mugs, I love that people are using them, makes me happy.

I'm glad to hear that from ya :D I'd hoped that that would be the effect--I've tried very very hard to ensure that it doesn't have that "hack" feel to it and, yes, it's my theory that the music plays a big role in that.

OMG OMG OMG

Looks great! though I can't help but noticing....some of those portaits look an awful lot like palette swaps of portraits we saw at last years FEE3. Are they placeholders?

, some are repurposed (the Darius/August mug for example), and some are placeholders. They'll come along as I need them.

Yey Agro! Lenh did it pretty well with this World Map.

I can't wait to play again to this awesome hack of yours!

Did you find someone to revamp Connor?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do I see new portraits (Bronwyn and Briella)?

Other than that, it looks great. Keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

public the patch when I get back from holiday k?

I am confused.

dfa363e55b81a623799ab9bc218db850.png

The only holidays coming up are a holiday for the inferior southpaws, something about assuming we know Mary, and a day for Barth, the worst axe user in Fire Emblem.

I'm going to pretend that means we'll get a patch on the 14th though, because it will make me feel happier.

The only holidays coming up are a holiday for the inferior southpaws, something about assuming we know Mary, and a day for Barth, the worst axe user in Fire Emblem.

I'm going to pretend that means we'll get a patch on the 14th though, because it will make me feel happier.

Oi, oi oi oi.

No you bloody don't.​

Mate

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

don't piss us southlanders off, or we'll slice you a new ass with our paws. You wouldn't want that, now would ya? :^)

Edited by Jun Suzuki

FYI I'm still in Europe and will be flying home on the 17th, then will need to get organised to move places across the continent and start a new job so it may be a stretch to say there will be something ready to go as soon as I get back, but I will sincerely try to ready something for FEE3 2015. The good news is that I have recently come into possession of... tools that will help me focus better, so we'll see how that all goes. I love this hack and I love that you've all been following it, but my own life comes first :):

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...