Favorite Lord

TheGhosteon

108 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Lord?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Ike! So should everyone else! Because he's awesome! Something that rhymes with else!

I'm pretty sure there have been multiple topics about this in the past...

Edit: Feel like I might as well say Hector gets second place and Ephraim gets third.

Edited by I don't play for turns

In terms of?

Stats, I'd say Sigurd, for basically stomping through his portion of the game.

Personality, it's probably Marth, due to all the stuff he had to deal with in FE12.

Ephraim, man. I love Micaiah and Eirika, but he edges them out just enough. That said, I can't wait for Awakening to come out in NA. From what I've seen of him, Krom seems like he'll be quite a contender. :D

No Hector love up in here. I dig him. Hes my favorite. Hector, Ike, Eirika in that order.

I was surprised there isn't more Hector votes.. I figured i'd be the only Eliwood vote haha

Was hard enough to pick between all these awesome people though

Lyn may not be the first FE Lord that I familiarized myself with, but she's getting my vote regardless. Eliwood, Hector, Ike, Sigurd, and maybe Micaiah aren't too far behind. And Krom and Lucina are looking VERY promising.

On the down side: Ephraim and Eirika didn't really appeal to me. (But then again, not a lot of characters in FE8 did. Those that did though, I could count on, like, one hand.) Same thing with Roy (and the characters from his game), although more people would agree with me on that part. Most characters in the first FE and its remakes, including Marth, were just devoid of any personality. Celice, I'll admit he has something interesting about him, but eh. I like him more than the Renais twins and Marth and Roy though, but that's not saying much.

I haven't played FEs 2 and 5, so no opinion on Alm, Celicia, and FE5!Leif.

Edited by Little Al

I picked Ike. Not only is he the first FE lord that I ever properly used (as in, not in SSB), but I love his character far more than any of the other lords. Well, er, PoR Ike, that is. RD Ike was rather disappointing. But Ike is Ike. :P

Lucina, because she is just EPIC!! How many lords would think of time travelling back to stop an evil dude? And her supports are just awesome.

Though, Erikia, Ephraim, Micaiah, and Krom were pretty damned close.