[FE10] The Best Draft team

Zanarkin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what's the point if you don't play under the same ruleset? These exceptions can easily affect what makes the best team the best team.

I suppose but those exceptions only ever came to because everyone except the owner of the character had to take a penalty. I'm not reluctant to put it back in if everyone truly wants it... Also, you in :3 ?

Eddie can 4 turn 1-4, Nolan can't without massive amounts of RNG abuse.

You probably have to reset for Eddie too, but it's feasible to do it with him, unlike Nolan. Other than that though, they're pretty much the same.

I suppose but those exceptions only ever came to because everyone except the owner of the character had to take a penalty. I'm not reluctant to put it back in if everyone truly wants it... Also, you in :3 ?

But what if those exceptions made it so that Nolan/Edward were not ideal choices? They wouldn't be on the team and you'd rely on those exceptions. What if Geoffrey weren't free all game? Then he'd be a candidate for this team, I think. Same goes for Nephenee if she and Brom weren't free for 2-1 (Brom would never be a good choice, though). She might still be able to make this team, but if you had no free units there I almost definitely think she would make it.

The point in the end is that the ruleset is what makes the team ideal. Change the rules and you change the team.

Well, I have been feeling the possibility of getting back into FE lately...You can sign me up, though don't expect me to go too fast. I also want to get back to the unfinished drafts I left a year ago.

Alright they are back in.

@Madame Red (and by extension everyone else): Don't worry about going too fast, take your time and have fun.

Edited by SlayerX

Huh. I thought this would have been easier to establish but you guys aren't really doing anything to actually decide on a party.

Failed attempt at something different is fail.

Excuse me, but, WHAT

My ideal team would be:

Zihark, Volug, Haar, Marcia, Shinon, Heather, Tibarn, Sanaki & Lyre.

ok

Also, what's wrong with my dream-team?

Before any of you keep suggesting teams, will you people join? At this point the only one that has a say in it is Red fox.

I suggest:

Edward, Ilyana, Jill, Elincia, Marcia, Nephenee, Titania, Soren, Oscar

Wut? 6 female units o_O

XD

Too many girls and ZiharkxVolug and Shinon aren't in it.

I suggest:

Edward, Ilyana, Jill, Elincia, Marcia, Nephenee, Titania, Soren, Oscar

Wut? 6 female units o_O

XD

Oscar seems kinda redundant here, not to mention that everything will just suicide into Titania anyway. And when they are not together, Oscar will usually take a little longerto do stuff. The reason i had Boyd in the other team was to balance things out because of ledge chapters and Part 4 pre endgame.

Oscar seems kinda redundant here, not to mention that everything will just suicide into Titania anyway. And when they are not together, Oscar will usually take a little longerto do stuff. The reason i had Boyd in the other team was to balance things out because of ledge chapters and Part 4 pre endgame.

Having both oscar and titania makes 3-3 faster.

How about we vote on it? All options considered.

If we go to a vote there are only two people whose vote will be considered... Do you people read? :(

Before any of you keep suggesting teams, will you people join? At this point the only one that has a say in it is Red fox.

Add quin to that quote.

Edited by SlayerX