FE8 pick my unit's

I am getting bored of this game. I need some new ideas on how to play it. So, you pick the weapons, the units, and the usage of either glitches or arena abuse! So, post away and I'll check back tommorrow.

Marisa -Assassin

Garcia - Warrior

Knoll- Druid

Amelia- super recruit

L'Archel - Valkyrie

Moulder- Bishop

Niemi- Ranger

Artur- Sage

No glitches

Yes AA?

Edited by MidnightShade

Your tears sustain me!

You've got four people so far. Thoughts?

I can work with this. I am going to try and hold out for 8 units. XP Now, should I use glitches?

Absolutely not~! It ruins things like Marisa the Assassin~!

Marisa the Assassin with Crimson Eye! XD

Orson and Ewan the Pupil (Stage 2). No Super trainee, just... First tier Pupil. Must also land killing blow to Morva.

Oh, and the Swords, lances and axes can't have 2 range. So only 1 range Swords/Lances and Axes. =]

So, you pick the weapons, the units, and the usage of either glitches or arena abuse!

You don't have a choice in the matter i believe. =]

As TC, he does.

So, you pick the weapons, the units, and the usage of either glitches or arena abuse!

You don't have a choice in the matter i believe. =]

Grah, my own words trip me again! XP fine, I am a man of my word. But everyone has to agree with that. XD or at least the majority.

Edited by MidnightShade

As TC, he does.

That devalues the entire point of the pick my units idea... The TC said he was bored and needed a new way to play the game. The game won't be uncompletable since warrior garcia is already there. If you say "pick my units, weapons etc", the entire point is to leave the fate of your team in someone else's hands.... =/

Grah, my own words trip me again! XP fine, I am a man of my word. But everyone has to agree with that. XD

I'll concede on one thing, since I didn't check is ewan would be able to kill morva anyway. SO he doesn't have to do that. ;) I forgot about the RES bonus he gets.

Then count this as a disagreement, because units aren't set yet.

Good idea. I'll shelve it until later. I may still do it though, depends on the people who choose for me. XD

I'll be nice, use some Moulder the Boulder for your early game survival. And lets put him... into Bishop for you. Oh and feel free to glitch some dark magic on him and use that instead of the puny light magic! No one likes the puny light magic and it's tacky little slayer bonus! Real men like the Boulder use DARK!