The second batch of DLC

rofl Krom and his swim trunks XD I feel that mark was purposefully put there dat ass

When I saw that CG of Chrom, my thought was "What the?" But yeah, I think it was put there for a reason. I think he looks cute. wub.gif

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I will cry. I will cry so much that the lolicons got their way.

They already got n_n who doesn't even have the dragon age that Nono has. She's literally pedobait and the Lolicons are eating her and Nono up.

I sometimes worry about the tastes of some of my fellow gamers. I know it isn't really but I still can't shake that there's just no way that can be legal. Furthermore, even if it's legal why the heck does NoNo parade herself as a Loli? Heck, why do all long lived females in Japan love being Loli's? Yeah, yeah. I know it's just a loophole so the lolicons can legitly get the Loli's but c'mon!

Even than none of that effect n_n who is the youngest of the children, is half of a long lived and slow aging race, and she looks like she's like 5 or 8!

Edited by Fanfaire

Even than none of that effect n_n who is the youngest of the children, is half of a long lived and slow aging race, and she looks like she's like 5 or 8!

According to Mark(F) in Harvest of Bonds, she looks 9. Her outfit looks like the ones for kindergarteners, though. Don't know if she's truly the youngest, she just looks that way. She's still older than Mark if MU marries Nono.

Though nn is my favourite character, in a way I do wish to see Nono simply taken out of the marriage system. Same for Grego (who's too old).

Edited by nocturnal YL

According to Mark(F) in Harvest of Bonds, she looks 9. Her outfit looks like the ones for kindergarteners, though. Don't know if she's truly the youngest, she just looks that way. She's still older than Mark if MU marries Nono.

Though nn is my favourite character, in a way I do wish to see Nono simply taken out of the marriage system. Same for Grego (who's too old).

From what I can tell, she actually is among the youngest of the children in terms of actual age. Probably. Maybe.

...Bloody time travel.

And another Nono debate? Really? I thought we were done with this, except in jest.

Edited by Onestep

If that's the direction we're going, why are you complaining about Grego and not Valhart? I can see what's wrong with Lolicon, but what you do have against cake eaters?

If that's the direction we're going, why are you complaining about Grego and not Valhart? I can see what's wrong with Lolicon, but what you do have against cake eaters?

With Grego, I simply don't like how he talks about some other members like if he's some kind of older advisor. It's more than appearance that he seems too old...

MU can get away with whatever they like. I'm mostly concerned about the ones that can marry people other than MU. With Valhart, it seems to me that MU is the creepier one to accept him.

If 2 characters are doubled and use a bond seed, they begin get a lot of points towards supports. I don't know the technical term, sorry.

I don't think there is a technical term.

With Grego, I simply don't like how he talks about some other members like if he's some kind of older advisor. It's more than appearance that he seems too old...

MU can get away with whatever they like. I'm mostly concerned about the ones that can marry people other than MU. With Valhart, it seems to me that MU is the creepier one to accept him.

I find Grego to be extremely lolsy. He almost reminds me of Jade from TotA in a way... Sort of. I think that's what I love about him. He has that "older and experienced" demeanor, but he seems very lighthearted at the same time with his dry humor and, for lack of a better word, "trolling."

I find Grego to be extremely lolsy. He almost reminds me of Jade from TotA in a way... Sort of. I think that's what I love about him. He has that "older and experienced" demeanor, but he seems very lighthearted at the same time with his dry humor and, for lack of a better word, "trolling."

That sounds more like Malik from Tales of Graces.

Her looking 9 isn't helping matters either. At least Nono has excuses to be legit pedobait for Japan but not n_n.

Nn is just as old as the other kids. ;/

Despite what I said earlier, I'm actually inclined to agree with this point. While Nn may have been among the youngest children before time-jumping, she's seems to have caught up by the time of the main game. At the very least, Mark still considers her to be the older sister in their sibling support and Mark looks about the same age as the others.

so are people playing this game using a regular 3ds or an XL?

Awakening special 3DS is a regular 3DS only and the Ice White 3DS I have has a capture card, and that's only compatible with regular 3DSs.

I don't see a point in getting a Japanese 3DS XL. At least, anyone who I know here who got a Japanese console for Awakening has a Japanese 3DS XL.

Nn is just as old as the other kids. ;/

She's a part of a slow aging race. She isn't the same age as the other kids, nor does she even look anywhere near their ages, because they're going by human years while she's going by half dragon race years.

That's like saying a 1 year old baby and a 1 year old dog are the same age.

They aren't.

Edited by Fanfaire

She's a part of a slow aging race. She isn't the same age as the other kids, nor does she even look anywhere near their ages, because they're going by human years while she's going by half dragon race years.

That's like saying a 1 year old baby and a 1 year old dog are the same age.

They aren't.

Age is literally defined as the time a person has lived or a thing has existed. The effects of aging itself might differ across species, but the time is a constant. She's around the same age as the other children (give or take a year or two), whether you like it or not. You can debate her development all you like, but emotionally she seems to, once again, be on a similiar level to the other children.

And that's a really bad analogy. The sheer difference in intelligence and instincts between a dog and a human is a gap that makes comparing the two's emotional and intellectual development exceedingly hard. Manaketes and humans are much closer, and half-manaketes and humans even more so.

Intelligence has nothing to do with it. A Dragon is pretty much a beast, a dog is a beast. They don't age the same way humans do, thus it's a very valid comparison. That and n_n is a super loli to Nono's loliness.

Besides their human form isn't even their real form anyway. That's why someone as ridiculously old as Nono can be a Loli, she likes it and she ages and matures very slowly. n_n is only mature because her surroundings forced her to. Had she grown up in peace like Nono than she would be just as horrible as her 100 or so years later.

Edited by Fanfaire

Intelligence has nothing to do with it. A Dragon is pretty much a beast, a dog is a beast. They don't age the same way humans do, thus it's a very valid comparison. That and n_n is a super loli to Nono's loliness.

Besides their human form isn't even their real form anyway. That's why someone as ridiculously old as Nono can be a Loli, she likes it and she ages and matures very slowly. n_n is only mature because her surroundings forced her to. Had she grown up in peace like Nono than she would be just as horrible as her 100 or so years later.

...Have you actually played the earlier Akaneia games? Manakete's aren't true, full-on shapeshifters. Those human forms? That's pretty much the default form for them now, far more so than the draconic one. Nono couldn't decide to oneday change to looking like an old lady for kicks. They sealed their draconic powers more than three thousand years before the time of Awakening, to prevent themselves from all going insane. Well, except for the Earth Dragons, who now are genuinely insane.

Nono even states that using a Dragonstone excessively is bad for a Manakete's body. Take away a manakete's Dragonstone, and you've got a human who ages slowly. That's it. If you want proof, then the fact that they can produce fertile offspring is proof enough.

And that's not neccesarillyl true. Sophia is around a hundred years old and is painfully well-mannered and mature. Chalk it up to personal differences.

Awakening special 3DS is a regular 3DS only and the Ice White 3DS I have has a capture card, and that's only compatible with regular 3DSs.

I don't see a point in getting a Japanese 3DS XL. At least, anyone who I know here who got a Japanese console for Awakening has a Japanese 3DS XL.

Which 3ds do you own shadowofchaos? just wondering