From a JP wiki:

Anna, Merchant

Aether, Counter, EDS, Divine Weapon, Vantage+

Spear++, Brave Lance++

HP99 STR60 MAG50 SKL70 SPD70 LCK65 DEF55 RES55 MOV5

Lance A

SHE COMES

THERE IS NO ESCAPE

Save spamming the fuck out of Rainbow Cry on a speedy character and preferably one with Nosferatu

Ohh, face the past is the map theme? Yay FE8.

So, I've been gone for a day, and we got a ton of pages XD Checking the wiki, I notice more of the spotpass conversations have been added. I'm not sure when they were added, but has anyone translated them?

Really wanna read Gangrel/Emmeryn and Gangrel/Inverse.

I'll just google translate them for now :p

Edited by L95

Okay, how is it that your cellica's gales don't lose any uses.

Edit: I just answered my own question. Holy. Crap. Weapon saver is luck*2 precentage chance, not just luck. That skill is so broken. I mean, wow.

Edited by MajorMajora

And of course, with every promoted class having a normal Luck cap of 45, any character can get that much with Limit Breaker without needing any buffs at all.

i think it would make more sense if she had magic cry instead of defense cry still that's amazing finally a third dark blessing character that isn't mark just going to be the very last one possible :\.

She does have Magic Cry instead of Defense Cry, according to the 2ch wiki and some players from other forums. That's Str, Mag, Spd and Rainbow Cries.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Looking at the image - that's definitely Magic Cry. It's easy to get confused because they're both blue, but Defense Cry is noticeably lighter than that. Also, it's ordered before Speed Cry in her skill set, while Defense Cry would be ordered after it. Characters like her with highly custom skill sets always initially follow the ingame skill order like that.

Is that fighting anna included or just the regular 5?

Sorry about that, guys. Seems I mixed the two up.

Its ok we just have to fix the wiki on this now.

Edited by Tangerine

Have any of the other people who have the game managed to beat the Anna version of this map? I can get to her pretty consistently but that last wave is just brutal--my default strategy would take about ten turns and you only have seven. Counting Anna herself as a seperate group from her two berserker buddies, there are 5 enemy groups, meaning you have two turns off. You aren't killing anything turn one, so that means you have exactly one turn where you aren't required to kill an enemy group.

Of course I've specced my team out to be pretty defensive, full of manaketes to hold the line and dark pegasi to steal kills and dart back behind the manaketes with their high movement. An ultra-offensive team, which would require putting in a ton of time redoing pairings and remaxing everyone would probably have better luck.

Isn't there a boss battle conversation between if the player can use the recruitable Trickster Anna from Sidequest 4 battling against the other Anna that was fighting in this DLC chapter?

Have any of the other people who have the game managed to beat the Anna version of this map? I can get to her pretty consistently but that last wave is just brutal--my default strategy would take about ten turns and you only have seven. Counting Anna herself as a seperate group from her two berserker buddies, there are 5 enemy groups, meaning you have two turns off. You aren't killing anything turn one, so that means you have exactly one turn where you aren't required to kill an enemy group.

Of course I've specced my team out to be pretty defensive, full of manaketes to hold the line and dark pegasi to steal kills and dart back behind the manaketes with their high movement. An ultra-offensive team, which would require putting in a ton of time redoing pairings and remaxing everyone would probably have better luck.

Forged brave weapons all the way !

Looks like the main advantage that team has over mine is that you/they bothered to gather giant piles of Celica's Gales. It also has a slightly morely offensive lean, but it makes up for that by wasting a bunch of units on having multiple criers instead of just one (and maybe a backup on if you have to split the team up).

Grinding Celica's gales from sparkling squares is starting to look like an attractive option, just because Il has such low accuracy and Sorcerers have such low skill that you can't ever get that to work when you need it.

EDIT: I'm going to feel like an idiot if it turns out that you can just buy Celica's Gales from spotpass Celica. That would wildly wildly improve my team.

Edited by cheetah7071