[FE11] Warp Draft

charlie_

I want SEDGAR I think. Yeah, him. I dont think I really need more than 2 picks though.

How are swords good for bosses? After the 1st three pretty much all of them have lances. And prologue boosted Marth can handle the 1st three just fine.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk, I took athena so I can instant promo at chapter 7 and probably be near braves.

Athena can instant promote to braves IIRC. I don't know if she can use them as a paladin or falcoknight but she can as a SM.

im assuming the castor thing is because castor somehow went twice meaning that we were a unit short meaning two people got jake as well

as for drafting without you, i don't really think you're too put out, its not like anybody good was left anyway

CHAPTER 1 - 5/5 TURNS

go left

CHAPTER 2 - 4/9 TURNS

go left again

CHAPTER 3 - 5/14 TURNS

more going left then things are shaken up when i move UP

Edited by General Horace

^ PKL's should say Horace.

Im not gonna be recruiting Darros or Mathis, and Im not gonna use Macellan. I took Dolph because I didnt want Macellan, and I ended up with Macellan as my next pick...

edit: Im not too upset, I just would have taken units I could actually recruit and put to use.

Edited by Hawk King

If you look at the last three rounds, the only units who don't really cost turns are Etzel, Rickard, and Ymir, and only because two of them are in gaidens. I suppose you could have ended up with one of them at least but :/