Etrian Odyssey Mafia - Game Over

Grace

3 "visiting me sucks" claims. What the fuck.

Shinori, proving your role doesn't mean you're town. I'm not really liking how insistent you are about that, but whatever, Cam's still a lot worse (no, I don't think he's improved since my tirade in D1). I don't personally want to lynch between Cam and Shinori yet because I kind of think Helios is the better lynch right now but I would back off on that if everyone decided so. I'm keeping my vote the same for now.

Explain to me how you are scumhunting Rein. Your inactivity has caused you to be forgotten but the few posts you have had are nothing but echoes and an opportunistic hop on my wagon. And for the millionth time, I'm not trying to make people look bad because they're voting me, but because of the way they're voting me (no reasoning except that it's the safe and popular option, hence opportunistic). If it was anyone else I would react the same way.

Anyway I may as well claim since at this point it can only benefit me. I'm the Dark Hunter and I have a one shot ability to communicate with someone outside of the thread during the night phase. Chose to do this with Core last phase so I'll be able to speak with him this night phase and he'll confirm my role.

Also my thoughts on Iris and Cam is that one of them is fakeclaiming. At this point I feel like Cam should be the better target since we learn more from his lynch than an Iris lynch, and Iris has looked better to me this phase compared to the last one.

##Unvote

##Vote Cam

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You used it last night so it's only available tonight? I really don't like that claim, worst case we lynch someone else you don't prove your role or mafia safeguard targets core tonight and your ability doesn't go through. Then since he can't confirm you look scum and we ML you or he can't confirm because you are scum and we ended up wasting 1 day if not 2 days. Seems like a bad way to claim.

Regarding the striked out part you said you did it last night to have it get used today? I really don't like that part. So no matter what your ability goes through tonight? I'm calling bull shit on this whole two-phases-to-actually-use an-ability thing.

I bet your scum neighborizer. You target someone and can actually talk to them in the day, that way you and one of your scum buddies can talk throughout the day phase since scum have no day talk.

Yeah. You are probably scum. Not sure about the cam vote. Could be distancing or he could be trying to ML a townie. Need to think.

Tell me, why did you trust Core enough to roleclaim to him? Didn't you think that he was possibly scum? Your recklesness is something I don't buy.

By the way, your role itself seems pretty weak to me. So, your -only- ability is to use a one-shot that will make you talk with someone OCly? Haha no, I doubt it. Besides, if Core and you are scumbuddies, you can easily fake a role of this kind.

Unvote

##Vote: Helios

If you turn out to be scum, I think we can be sure that Core is your scumbuddy.

Helios: If that is seriously your only ability then I don't trust your claim one bit. As people have pointed out, it's not a great claim, and you'd be the only person to claim so far with one ability. Doesn't that seem odd to you?

It went through last night so it will work tonight. Had Core been safeguarded last night or something it wouldn't have worked.

@Rapier: You're putting words in my mouth. I never said he looked scummy at all. Only questioned his vote on Elieson who flipped town. I thought Core was one of the more townie players in the game so I used it on him.

My other one-shot ability is that I can automatically make someone target someone else with their role, which I wanted to keep secret since theoretically I can make scum target themselves. I think the point of my role was for me to contact the cop (but since Rapier died and I had no idea there was a reviver in this game I couldn't necessarily do that), and if the cop investigates scum I could use my ability that way. So in reality if used correctly it's not a horrible role.

At this point I think a Cam lynch would give us a lot more information than mislynching me, so I decided to vote for him.

I can confirm that I have been notified of an upcoming neighbor PM with Helios tonight.

Something along the lines of - you did what you set out to do but surprise! Helios says hello.

Then confirmation of a pm with helios for this upcoming night phase... it implies that the pm will be available every night, not just N2.

I'm still just as suspicious of him, though. His reasoning for targetting me, specifically, seems poor.

@Rapier, If Helios flips scum(high chance, imo), how does that make me his scumbuddy?

I'm willing to believe Helios has such an ability at this point. It makes no sense for Core to lie about this. If Core was lying either a) Core is scum which will be revealed as soon as we lynched Helios or b) Core is just lying to save Helios for some reason. So... yeah. However, that doesn't mean that Helios or Core is clear and town, it just means it's highly unlikely that Helios is lying about his ability.

[spoiler=Day One Votals]Votals:

Iris (1): Paperblade, Shinori, Aere, Helios

Shinori (0): Helios, Rapier, scorri, Helios, Paperblade

Aere (0): Elieson, CT075

Rapier (3): Aere, eclipse, Aere, Iris

Delirium (0): Strider, Elieson

Strider (0): Iris

CT075 (1): scorri, Iris, Elieson, Strider

Elieson (0): Paperblade, Rapier, Helios, Delirium

Strider (0): Paperblade

Helios (2): eclipse, Shinori, Paperblade, Iris, Delirium, Paperblade

scorri (0): CT075

Not voting: Rapier, scorri, CT075, Delirium

Voting History:

Paperblade: Iris > Elieson > Strider > Helios > Shinori > Helios

Helios: Shinori > Unvote > Elieson > Unvote > Shinori > Iris

Elieson: Aere > CT075 > Core

Aere: Rapier > Iris > Unvote > Rapier

CT075: Aere > Unvote > scorri > Unvote

Strider: Delirium > Unvote > CT075

Iris: Strider > CT075 > Unvote > Helios > Rapier

Shinori: Iris > Helios

Rapier: Shinori > Elieson > ForcedUnvote

scorri: CT075 > Unvote > Shinori > Unvote

Delirium: Elieson > ForcedUnvote > Helios > Unvote

eclipse: Helios > Rapier

Votals:

scorri (0): Shinori

Helios (3): Rapier, Paperblade, Iris, Strider, Delirium, Rapier

Delirium (2): scorri, CT075

CT075 (4): Shinori, Paperblade, Iris, Rapier, Helios

Shinori (0): Helios

Not voting: Aere

Voting History:

Shinori: scorri > CT075

Rapier: Helios > CT075 > Helios

Paperblade: Helios > CT075

Iris: Helios > CT075

Strider: Helios

scorri: Delirium

CT075: Delirium

Helios: Shinori > CT075

Delirium: Helios

There are 23 hours 30 minutes remaining in Day Two. It takes 6 to lynch outright.

CT075 is at L-2!

midphase flavor soon.

After the events that transpired last night, Tiara had decided to stay home instead. So many thoughts were rushing through her head. She was in no state to be present at the discussions today. Maybe she’ll come out later, who knows.

Quinn had asked Tiara whether she was going to help oversee things today, and she said she wasn’t feeling the best. Quinn didn’t have anything important to deal with today, so he went to oversee the discussion.

The heated discussion raged, with most people arguing that CT075 and Helios might be the transgressors, although there were a small minority that thought that Delirium might have been one. The group had almost reached a majority decision on CT075, although some people had second thoughts on it.

Yeah, midphase flavour.

Edited by Manix

It went through last night so it will work tonight. Had Core been safeguarded last night or something it wouldn't have worked.

@Rapier: You're putting words in my mouth. I never said he looked scummy at all. Only questioned his vote on Elieson who flipped town. I thought Core was one of the more townie players in the game so I used it on him.

My other one-shot ability is that I can automatically make someone target someone else with their role, which I wanted to keep secret since theoretically I can make scum target themselves. I think the point of my role was for me to contact the cop (but since Rapier died and I had no idea there was a reviver in this game I couldn't necessarily do that), and if the cop investigates scum I could use my ability that way. So in reality if used correctly it's not a horrible role.

At this point I think a Cam lynch would give us a lot more information than mislynching me, so I decided to vote for him.

You shouldn't put words in my mouth. I never mentioned you saying he looked scummy. I only asked you why you would trust someone like that and roleclaim to him.

Also, I still don't buy your role.

@Rapier, If Helios flips scum(high chance, imo), how does that make me his scumbuddy?

If he is lying about his role, and he flips scum, it means you two couldn't have been chatting through OC at all. Which means you two are lying. Which means you're his scumbuddy (since the Mafia has a shared PM with all the members).

Tell me, why did you trust Core enough to roleclaim to him? Didn't you think that he was possibly scum? Your recklesness is something I don't buy.

Yeah you never said that I thought Core looked scummy...ooooookay bro.

Like I said, I used my ability last night it succeeded, so from N2 until either myself or Core dies we can talk to each other outside of the thread each night. Any other questions?

I think it's interesting that he withheld the second part of his role. A part which could actually work for mafia. Honestly why keep it a secret when any theoretical hooker would be on Rapier and you aren't much of a NK target.

not that anyone really cares, but midphase flavor is up

also; if a hammer is reached, buzz me because I'm going into powerstudy mode

Edited by Manix

Core: I mean, it makes sense to me to withhold as much info from the mafia as you can for as long as possible. I know in Shining Force Mafia the scum team knew all the roles by the end of D3 or something stupid quickly like that, and thanks to that we were able to kill the power roles one by one. So while it's not exactly the same situation here, hiding your role, or even parts of your role, for as long as possible is a good thing from my point of view.

On Helios, I still think he's slightly scummy, but currently inclined to believe his claim. Still concerned over him, though.

Also my thoughts on Iris and Cam is that one of them is fakeclaiming. At this point I feel like Cam should be the better target since we learn more from his lynch than an Iris lynch, and Iris has looked better to me this phase compared to the last one.

Weren't you the same guy who told me I was not scumhunting, though?

Okay, fine with lynch on Cam, since I'm uncomfortable that we both have the same ability, and mine's one-shot, and his isn't? Plus, terrible day 1 and day 2 behavior. Not sure why he knows Alchemist flavor, but will probably find out on his flip.