Disney Princesses

DancingDanny

I made the Disney Princesses using sprites from Fire Emblem! :D (I apologize if some of them didn't turn out too well ^-^;)

Anyways enjoy! :D Tell me what you think! ^_^

DisneyEmblem.jpg

(Characters owned by Disney. Sprites used from Fire Emblem 6,7,8.)

I'm almost certain the last three are Mulan, Tiana, and Rapunzel (although I'm not sure about Mulan, it doesn't particularly look like her).

DisneyEmblem.jpg

Snow White: Her hair is too dark and theres colors mixing. The shading on her face and neck is odd. (or non-existent in the case of her neck.)

Cindy: Her bun needs shading and smoothing out. Her sleeves also lack shading.

Aurora: Whats going on with her fringe? The hair where it touches her shoulders is messy and lacking some shading. Outlines look too dark. Her crown is a bit pillowy.

Ariel: (Our) left, her hair is kinda bunchy. Her shoulder on (our) right is all choppy. The part where her forehead meets her hair needs shading.

Belle: Her pony tail thing is all messy. Outlines on her dress are jaggy as fuck all. Same with the thing thats holding her hair. Also lack of shading.

Jasmine: Nice start here! The bottom of her braid has a little mess. Shes lacking a lot of shading on her gown and her earrings. The earring on (our) left is oddly shaped. (both of them are but yeah.) They need to be more rounded. Her shoulder has little shading. So does her face.

Pocahontas: Jaggies on where her hair meets her head.

Mulan(?): Mess on the back of her head. Pillow shading on her collar. Also she doesnt...quite look like Mulan.

Tiana: Skin tone needs to be darker. Her crown is all jaggy and the colors clash.

Rapunzel: Messy hair is messy. Lack of shading on where her gown meets her bust area.

Since this was saved as a JPEG, that may actually contribute to the odd coloring and some shading weirdness. But they all have color inconsistencies. When doing GBA styles, try to get the palettes to match. (Like if yer using FE6/7 colors, dont mix them with FE8 colors.)

With a little smoothing out, these would look pretty cool! Not a bad shot! :D:

Yeah... Ismaire probably wasn't the best choice for Mulan... xP Thank you so much for the feedback everyone! :D I shall do my best to make them better in the future! :3 (Of course that's if I do any others... xD) But yeah... Thanks again for the advice! :)

If you're going to make one of Mulan ... just keep in mind that she only had long hair and pretty clothes for the first ten minutes of the movie or so. And was dressed like a man for the rest of it.

If you're going to make one of Mulan ... just keep in mind that she only had long hair and pretty clothes for the first ten minutes of the movie or so. And was dressed like a man for the rest of it.

Tell that to the toy line. Its the same case for Tiana since she wore that green dress for maybe two minutes near the end of the movie. :P: