Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

hmmm, it's entirely possible that Psych could be a fool or something

but conversely; why would you make it entirely obvious straight away? I don't really know.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paper: Me wanting to move past one of the hosts and one of the IO's posting pictures at each other is questionable? Would you rather we just sit back and let that happen and waste time? Well... if you want to do that, sure fine go ahead. I can't stop you.

Shinori: I didn't really know what to start it on. But if you insist... yeah, actually I don't really know what to put here. I could ask questions, but then people will jump on me for asking questions when there's not really info to give except role stuff. I could ask people what they thought the numbers would be like, but then I'd get jumped on for being scummy and trying to contribute without really being useful. I could rolehint and start discussion that way, but that'd be stupid. Or I could make a post saying we should start discussion, have a couple people jump at me for that and then talk with them about it, thus causing people interactions which are helpful later on. Oh wait! That is what I did. So there we go.

So you posted that intending for people to jump on you asking about it?

I dunno about scorri, but I think I'm privy to that sorta behavior myself

That wasn't my exact intent no. My intent was to get discussion started. Which it did. Albeit in a way that I would have not preferred, but it has stuff happening that is useful for the game so I'll take it. I'd rather us have useful discussion even if I'm needing to defend myself than just sitting around while people not playing the game post silly pictures.

I didn't really like Manix's vote on Elieson. Elieson justlooked like he was being humorous in a self-deprecating way and he just jumped on it randomly. But Aere sheeping that looks worse IMO, so although I'm wary of Manix...

##Vote: Aere

I didn't really like Manix's vote on Elieson. Elieson justlooked like he was being humorous in a self-deprecating way and he just jumped on it randomly. But Aere sheeping that looks worse IMO, so although I'm wary of Manix...

##Vote: Aere

I didn't see any humor in Elie's tone/post. I felt he was being serious with his meta comment.

Ehhhhhh next person ##Unvote, ##Vote: Manix

Although he'll probably just say the same thing that Aere did. And for everyone else, what do you guys think about this?

Elieson was totally serious in asking people why he shouldn't vote for them. The self-meta, however, which was what Manix and then you voted him for, was said jokingly.

There was much discussion during the first set of the matinees, as fingers flew left, right, and center. There seemed to be some sort of progress made, when an alarm bell rang. Rick retreated into the office before running out yelling, "Theatre 8's not coming on!" Oh, no! Theatre 8's the Rex Royal, the only half-decent theatre in the building! That's the only draw for this Cinema.

"Allison," Rick says when he finds the first employee he recognizes, "Run up to the projector room and reset the computer. I'll go and talk to the customers." Allison, of course, was busy with the vital task of texting her friends about how her job sucked. Clearly, lazing about was too taxing for free movies and minimum wage.

"Allison!" Rick repeated loudly. No response.

"Allison, reset the projector, or I swear, you'll be cleaning the ceiling for the next week!" That threat was sufficient enough that the girl immediately pocketed her phone and began to meander to the staircase at the end of theatre street. After wasting a good ten minutes checking her texts, the slacker finally opened the door to the staircase and began the long, tedious (by her standards) trek up.

Psych has been modkilled for violating the no-post edict. He was:

Dear Psych,

You are Allison, REX Vanillager.

You are one of the generic smiling frontline staff who are used as puppets for the real workers, the supervisors and managers. You’re the laziest member of staff, which in turn gets you to spend the most time in the horrible break room. Admittedly, you’re only here for the movies, and if it weren’t for the minimum requirement of three shifts per week, you’d hardly work an hour.

You have no special abilities per se, but since that’s boring we’ll give you a night action anyways. During the Night/Day you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X -Play some music. You will then post a link to a song and it may or may not be used in a future update. This does not count as an actual night ability, you are not allowed to talk about it nor are you allowed to try and use it to clear yourself. If you try, you get fried.

You are allied with Rex Cinemas. You win if all threats are eliminated.

After the customers were suitable pacified, Rick sprinted to the office for a quick double-double, when, unfortunately, he was fired by Head Office.

He should've layed off of the Minecraft.

Elieson has been modkilled for accidentally breaking NOC. He was:

Dear Elieson,

You are Rick, REX Alliance Checker.

You are the District Manager of this theatre. After the clusterfuck that was The Chronicles of the Crazy Misadventures of the Returning Crystal Skull's Greek Wedding in Narnia's Revenge 3: The Fast and Furious Die Harder, you spent the past 3 months overseeing the restoration of Rex Cinemas FFtF. By overseeing, I mean spending the entire time in the managers' office playing Minecraft with a large double-double in your left hand. Thanks to your vigilance, the doors are drywall, the paneling keeps falling off, and the employees have an insane asylum for a break room.

During the Night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X - Running a search on <USER>. You will actually do your job for a moment and search up USER on your personal theatre database that is most certainly not google, determining their alliance by the end of the search.

You are allied with Rex Cinemas. You win if all threats are eliminated.

First, Psych was found, then, word of Elieson's termination spread throughout the lobby. Thoroughly discouraged, the denizens of the cinema returned to their tasks for the night.

Due to the nature of this phase end, Night 1 will end on Wednesday, August 14th at 3:00 PM GMT-4. Killing actions will not be valid. You have just over 36 hours to have your actions go in.

Edited by Snike