Winning Conditions?

Lord Raven

I'm trying to get a list of winning conditions for future reference... I don't know if they're different between modes either. Here are some hard mode ones:

Rout: P, 1, 2, 4, 5?, 6, 14

Boss: 3, S1

Any corrections or additions...?

Edited by Lord Raven

http://h1g.jp/fe_kakusei/index.php

According to that site:

P: R

1: R

2: R

3: Boss

4: R

5: R

6: R

7: R

8: R

9: R

10: Boss

11: R

12: R

13: Boss

14: Boss

15: R

16: Boss

17: Boss

18: Boss

19: Boss

20: Boss

21: Boss

22: Boss

23: R

24: R

25: Boss

F: Boss

All skirmishes, including SpotPass skirmishes, are Rout. So far, all DLC is Rout, with the exception of IDW.

Sidequests:

1: Boss

2: R

3: R

4: R

5: R

6: R

7: Boss

8: R

9: R

10: Boss

11: R

12: R

13: R

14: Boss

15: R

16: Boss

17: R

18: Boss

19: R

20: ???

21: R

22: R

23: R

Assuming the site is correct, we know all except S20.

Edited by Othin

For sidequests...

S1 - Boss

S2 - Rout

S3 - Rout

S4 - Rout

S5 - Rout

S6 - Rout

S7 - Boss

S8 - Rout

S9 - Rout

S10 - Boss

S11 - Rout

S12 - Boss

S13 - Rout

S14 - Boss

S15 - Rout

S16 - Boss

S17 - Rout

S18 - Boss

S19 - Rout

S20 - Boss

S21 - Rout

S22 - Rout

S23 - Rout

I do wish IS hadn't decided to do away with Seize/Arrive/Escape/Defend. Though rout is my favourite objective because it fulfills my OCD "must-kill-everyone-get-all-the-cexp" needs, I'll miss the great variety from the Tellius saga.

I like the way the game is built, because it would actually be really different/awkward if it weren't Rout/kill boss. The skills are there so you can kill enemies faster or more efficiently, same with the Double system. It would be out of place for a game like this to have seize objectives and whatnot.

Edited by Lord Raven

also the crazy movement you can reach with skills and double would either make a sieze map ridicously easy or they would have to make them ridicously long

Warp says hi.

also a lot of the boss maps annoyed me because I hadn't killed all the enemies yet and I wanted the delicious exp. XD And since most bosses move in FE13, beating the whole enemy team before the boss isn't always easy.

Oh, you'll be a lot more grateful for those boss-only maps in Lunatic.

I felt the same way when killing the rest of the enemies was a simple matter. Not so much in the higher difficulties.

How many maps exactly can be 1-turned? Assuming a continuous low turns playthrough.

Ch14 and Ch19, certainly. I had to 1-turn Ch19 on Lunatic just to survive. The ST maps are all definitely possible to 1-turn with enough levels, and they can be played any number of times and anytime. IDW, as well, but if you 1-turn that, you don't get anything of note.

Ch13 is probably doable with a bit of luck and craftiness at ordinary levels. For obvious reasons, I don't have any of the information needed to "assume a continuous low turns playthrough".