Rank (Awkward Zombie)

TheVinceKnight

Curiously, how much damage does Armads do to Fire Dragon? with Hector at max strength... etc.

Quite alot Armads has 54 effective might against the Dragon. Hector has 30 Str at max and the dragons defense is 40 with Flametounge. so 44 damage, or 54 boosted by Filla's might,

Quite alot Armads has 54 effective might against the Dragon. Hector has 30 Str at max and the dragons defense is 40 with Flametounge. so 44 damage, or 54 boosted by Filla's might,

Isn't effective damage x2 instead of x3 in this game?

This can't be true, since Hector is unable to 1HKO the dragon. Even with Filla's Might.

http://serenesforest.net/fe7/calc.html

So yeah, Fire Dragon-slaying weapons are only x2 even in the Japanese version, where other weapons are x3.

You know, it still bugs me that the final boss is technically a generic. Specifically, a generic of a type of enemy that three of it got killed earlier in the game.

Edited by Othin

I don't remember 3 getting killed, Othin :I

Then you remember wrong. One the first time, with Ephidel, and two in the Final that Ninian kills.

Edited by Othin

Then you remember wrong. One the first time, with Ephidel, and two in the Final that Ninian kills.

So they were not sent back into the Gate, they were killed? I need to pay attention to the end again, been way too long since I read it.

So they were not sent back into the Gate, they were killed? I need to pay attention to the end again, been way too long since I read it.

From what I remember, the first one just explodes when the ritual is disrupted, and she kills the other two with some sort of blizzard attack. The one that remains is just the one that survived - which might imply that it's stronger than the others, although it doesn't appear affected at all, so it's also possible that she just wasn't able to target it with the attack in the first place.

I always wondered why Ninian could 1HKO two fire dragons at the same time.

My theory is that she could do that because the writers needed to meet a deadline.

That attack she used actually took up two turns of gametime, but because the chapter hadn't actually started yet, they don't count against you.