Do I make alot of topics?

Yeah, but it was much more annoying when they popped up every hour. It's not annoying at it's current pace.

You used to make too much. What bothered me the most was that a lot of them were pointless and had no substance. But you seemed to have calmed down a bit.

You used to make too much. What bothered me the most was that a lot of them were pointless and had no substance. But you seemed to have calmed down a bit.

In his defense, the same could be said about most of the arguments on SF.

what

Have you seen the threads made in general?

what

Have you seen the threads made in general?

Some of them. But I'm particularly looking at ones like the "weed is good for you" topic.

Not to mention continuing the stupid "your house is on fire" and "Mary Sue" trends.

Edited by Xin Li

Some of them. But I'm particularly looking at ones like the "weed is good for you" topic.

Not to mention continuing the stupid "your house is on fire" and "Mary Sue" trends.

Well you got to admit, this board is a bit serious at times and well I thought it needed some light hearted threads to warm it up.

That "weed is good for you" topic in particular caused a shitstorm. We don't need any more of those. Not to mention seeing the same person post lots of threads that have no point in two hours gets really annoying really fast.

one time a friend impaled his foot with a garbage bin

on purpose

the motherfucker was aiming at his own foot

and it went right through.

wdit: it was one of the outdoor garbage bins, you know the ones that have like spikes on the bottom to stick to the ground?

Edited by Stolypin Necktie