Mica's Sprites

Mica

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...That was fast. But someone already asked...not sure if he's using all of them, though. 

Uh...maybe I should've thought this out more. Any suggestions other than "first come, first serve?" 

. Any suggestions other than "first come, first serve?"

Well first being good boys/girls to not currel (is this word exist? xD)

And you can also choose by yourself of who you want to give your mugs.

Maybe because... They're your mugs! n_n

Damn you and the fact that you were on to ask this three hours earlier than me.

:P: In yo face!

I ask because im REALLY having an issue with a particular sprite that im trying to make and...man...i want to finish it but i cannot get the hair right no matter what. Its so frustrating.

I'm totally creating a boatload of work for myself.

I could try taking a few requests and see how it works out. If I get too many, I might prioritize whoever needs it for a hack first.

If I even get around to it. Two weeks of summer left and I still haven't taken a look at college apps yet. Why must I procrastinate so?

I'm totally creating a boatload of work for myself.

I could try taking a few requests and see how it works out. If I get too many, I might prioritize whoever needs it for a hack first.

If I even get around to it. Two weeks of summer left and I still haven't taken a look at college apps yet. Why must I procrastinate so?

Totes, mang. No prabs! Whenever you feel like going "yeah man, ill make a sprite for ya!" Its all good. Especially since my request wouldnt be for a hack really. Its just for shits and giggles.

that's great °O°

I think you may need to work on the hair, if that I see on his forehead is a headband... well, it looks attached to his head XD

Also, adjust the shading on the face and... uh, I think that face is shaded like a fe7 one but has fe8 colors XD you might want to fix that? Oh, and the neck is a bit long!

Overall it's great for your first attempt ^_^

Some of your colors are kinda dark. Don't use the outline on both parts of the trim for the chest piece, use it only on the outside, the inside doesn't need it.

Also I think the neck is kinda long? idk

/lazy to check

oh right for trim try to use the first 3 skin tones mostly and rarely even use the 4th and 5th, it tends to make it a bit too dark.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Yeah, the neck's a bit long. Make sure you don't abuse of the outline color too much, like Astra said. Try to make the colors given blend with AA, it'll make the mug a lot smoother.

and if you can't get them to mix well, then mess with the colors until they can o 3 o a good mug has good shading and good color choice.

Edited by seph1212

The shading near the neck and the collar are pillowed. The collar could use some better definition throughout--it looks too subtle, like... it's not going anywhere? Reference Wil/Wolt, I think. The top of his shirt needs some of the outline colour where it meets his skin because it blends in too much. His eyebrows are stuck in a people's-eyebrow expression due to differing levels, but not really due to the shaping. His shoulderpad's shape seems off as well.

That being said, that's an amazing job for a first custom.

f0e8b9dc.png

This would be...my first attempt at fc'ing something. Thoughts? 

(I know I need to AA some stuff better.) 

This...is your...FIRST...full custom? Da fuck, bro. Just...da fuck. Thats damn good for a first custom.

Anyway yeah...like the others said, dat neck is a bit long. Theres a bit of outline weirdness. On (our) left side, theres this blob of outline or dark shading on his hair that makes it look like theres a headband or something there. It kinda goes across his forehead. Try making the skin tones and forehead meet the hair. Color mixing (FE8 and FE7 colors) is happening. And the shading on the (our) left side of his outfit looks kind of odd. But that could just be me.

But really, this is pretty good for a first custom! Shitson!

Thanks for the replies, everyone. 

@Seph and Astra: Ok, I'll keep that in mind. 

Slightly fixed up version:

5ec12bf7.png

Changed to fe7 colors at the request of the requester...and because staring at fe8 colors too long hurts my eyes. Especially with my glasses on x.x

Hm...I thought I pulled all the colors from fe8 mugs, though. 

And yeah, it was supposed to be a headband. (I hope it looks like one now.)

Now to...get to other requests. 

Another one down~ 

698c04b0.png

Well, the description I got was that he's basically a noble arse noble and a bit of an asshole. 

Does he look like the annoying type you want to smack in the face?   :P:

He looks like he could go both ways morally, you sick minded children.

Like, he looks pretty nice and noble, but I could smack anyone who wears whatever that white piece of cloth is called like that in the face.

Another impressive and consistently styled mug