Ingame DLC models

Weebos

Yeah, the only one who has an unique face model, which isn't just a customized My Unit, is Marth, but he also has that face model as a spotpass unit, so it's not even exclusive to the paid DLC.

Edited by NeonZ

to be honest, I think they should've just stuck with a handful of really well-done DLC characters, as apposed to flooding the game with really generic ones. . .

it's lazy, and a little ridiculous to expect to pay for MUs with "insert popular FE character here" printed on them. . .

really, the best DLC are probably the classes. . . and even then, Bride? Seriously?

to be honest, I think they should've just stuck with a handful of really well-done DLC characters, as apposed to flooding the game with really generic ones. . .

it's lazy, and a little ridiculous to expect to pay for MUs with "insert popular FE character here" printed on them. . .

really, the best DLC are probably the classes. . . and even then, Bride? Seriously?

If they had done that we likely wouldn't see the 120 spotpass characters and the DLC chapters would be much more generic, without the known faces with unique dialogue. You'd be sacrificing actual gamplay content for slightly fancier graphics.

I do wonder why they couldn't at least include new face models for the DLC characters though...

Edited by NeonZ

• 2 weeks later...

All aside from Ike have some "unique" skill the SpotPass version couldn't get.

For a few, that skill is even relevant.

There's only one different skill between both versions and it's not actually unique (at least for what the web says)

DLC has Luna and SP has Weapon Saver, but both can get the other skill since they are basically MU's skins. If you were aiming for Aether, it's said that both have it from the start, but it might be a mistake in the web.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/spotpass.html#fe9

There's only one different skill between both versions and it's not actually unique (at least for what the web says)

DLC has Luna and SP has Weapon Saver, but both can get the other skill since they are basically MU's skins. If you were aiming for Aether, it's said that both have it from the start, but it might be a mistake in the web.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/spotpass.html#fe9

Yeah, that's what I said. Ike is the only character whose DLC version only has skills his SpotPass version can get.

I understood the opposite, that SP!Ike couldn't get DLC!Ike's skillset. However, SP!Marth gets some skills DLC!Marth cannot get (making the DLC version inferior from my point of view, I'll explain in the spoiler), and Ephraim trades one unique skill for another, making them different.

DLC!Marth gets Good Growths, which can be great early on, but eventually Dual Attack+ and Dual Support+ (he can get the Dual Defense+), can make the use of Double way more effective, making SP!Marth the ultimate double-partner.

Ephraim, on the other hand, trades his DLC Conqueror for Royal Weapon, going from defense (resist effective weapons) to offense (higher skill triggering rate).